The REALLY Interesting Thread - New Forum New Era Innit | Page 85 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - New Forum New Era Innit

Goooooooooooood morning Vital Villans :18:

Hellooo?

Helllooooooooooooooooo?

Where is everyone ! :3:

randy.stand - 24/12/2016 22:02

He didn't find it very amusing but I did, so that's all that counts!!

:1:

That's the spirit.

It is how I view the world, if I find it amusing, that's all that matters! lol

Morning all.

Just off out in a minute for a nice 10 mile run. I hope no one else is out there, it's great running in complete silence with no traffic or people around .

Sometimes, there are questions that we all want to ask, but social etiquette and our repressed upbringing mean that we don't ask.
I've decided that I will face up to these conventions and ask what I'm sure we all want to know.

Fear, what sort of mop did you buy?

Good morning people of VV.

Santa brought me everything I wanted this Christmas. Apart from 3 points, which I believe are arriving today.

:4:

Mackers for dinner in a 5 star hotel room in Melaka. A couple of days R&R before the fun begins again in January.

Alright Prep.

It was a replacement mop Trekker.

Replacement for what?

A broken mop.

Vileda... one of those squirty doo dahs where you put the cleaning liquid in the handle. Great for hardfloors.

You able to get to the match randy.stand or stuck at work?

I'm half thinking of avoiding the drive on Thursday and watching on tv. The gridlock for night games is a pain in the backside!

The Fear - 26/12/2016 18:23

Alright Prep.

It was a replacement mop Trekker.

Replacement for what?

A broken mop.

Vileda... one of those squirty doo dahs where you put the cleaning liquid in the handle. Great for hardfloors.

Fear has maintained the same mop for 20 years. Its had 17 new mop heads and 14 new handles.

The Fear - 26/12/2016 21:36

You able to get to the match randy.stand or stuck at work?

I'm half thinking of avoiding the drive on Thursday and watching on tv. The gridlock for night games is a pain in the backside!

Nah mate stuck at work. I was on 8am-5pm, had done my visits by 1pm but was on call until 4:30pm so was impossible to go the match. My dad had my ticket.