The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 441 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed a 6.3 mile walk today. It shows on my edmondo app as 6 miles because I put it on pause and forgot to press play for .3 of a mile. I then couldn't allow myself to stop at 5.7 because I knew, I fooooking knew I'd done 6 miles.

True story.

Then I had a massage.... it was very needed. Wish I could afford one or two a week I must say.

It was the first time I have been there. I didn't think it was too bad to be honest.

Went a couple of times a few years back, neither were memorable or much cop, the time I took my parents it was pretty dire. So I gave up. Maybe they have improved, they wouldn't have to try too hard to improve, it was average.

Glad you had a good time, no view aside!

Last week I purchased a 25kg weighted bag. It's a tubular sand bag with lots of straps for different exercises. All very good and I've used it everyday however my 13 year old daughter picked it up, dropped it and now the front room light that was underneath no longer works.

Cool story bro.

Went a couple of times a few years back, neither were memorable or much cop, the time I took my parents it was pretty dire. So I gave up. Maybe they have improved, they wouldn't have to try too hard to improve, it was average.

Glad you had a good time, no view aside!

Yes that was a shame. I love views from high up trying to pick out various landmarks.

I enjoyed my walk in the pouring rain. The country lane was getting very wet, my new boots enjoyed the puddles.

Went the gym earlier. I really do get annoyed with people hogging machines. This guy was on a piece of machinery for the whole hour I was there. My favourite one for triceps. Didnt have the balls to ask him to step aside. But still, pretty selfish I think.

Went the gym earlier. I really do get annoyed with people hogging machines. This guy was on a piece of machinery for the whole hour I was there. My favourite one for triceps. Didnt have the balls to ask him to step aside. But still, pretty selfish I think.

Maybe he didn't know you wanted to use that machine?

I saw an ad on here for ConocoPhillips on here so I clicked on it out of curiosity. It leads to a website all about sustainability, conservation and women's empowerment. I'm glad they have a sense of humour.

Goooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

What a lovely morning it is as well.

Oh and I've lost half a stone in 2 weeks. Whoop, go me!

Don't like to boast, but I have just got a half price frying pan.

#emotional.

And some foot spray

#notsoemotional

All on nectar points, so not a penny went out of my account

#megaemotional

Status
Not open for further replies.