The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 405 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at baggie side of family today and was very cordial until they thought it would be oh so hilarious to play the Sheff utd MOTD highlights.
Cue techno wizardry from Junior 1 who did something that made YouTube on his phone hijack the tv just as Jack was about to miss the pen and proceeded to play the penalty shot out from the play off semi final.

Fcuking genius boy.:bow:

Was at baggie side of family today and was very cordial until they thought it would be oh so hilarious to play the Sheff utd MOTD highlights.
Cue techno wizardry from Junior 1 who did something that made YouTube on his phone hijack the tv just as Jack was about to miss the pen and proceeded to play the penalty shot out from the play off semi final.

I like this!

Well I'm having an enjoyable night.

Missus has gone to bed, kids are in bed (not the same one obviously) so films, forum and a couple of tinnies for me.

It's soooooooo quiet.....I love it.

Love it. Your lad will go far MD

Morning all.

It's monday morning and the gang are already forming in the interesting thread! :wave:

Randy.Stand is currently very busy going to all the grounds the length and breadth of the country I can reveal.

I'm after some sympathy, any ideas folks?

200.webp

I’ve just come back from hospital. Full of people wanting antibiotics for coughs and colds. Really surprised me. Such a waste of much needed resource. Obviously it’s Boris that’s to blame for this. He personally said he would improve it and it’s been 3 days and no better. I think we should set up a collective and knit socks to protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.