The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 368 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Pride, morning all.

Actually, the sun has just come out here. Looking like a nice day, if a little chilly at around 7°. Might let Mrs JPA put the heating on :shake:

I am delighted to announce I now have a green beanie hat to match my green hoodies. Was a bit embarrassing not being able to match these vital accessories up!

Fireworks have started around here now, was just thinking 2 weeks of the noisy fecking things isn't nearly enough.

Released from work early this evening. Very happy with that.

No fireworks here tonight surprisingly. I'm sure the local chavs will make up for it over the weekend, even though Bonfire Night has been and gone.

There should be a law against detonating fireworks on any occasion other than 5th November and possibly New Year's Eve.

New Years Eve, that is my least favourite. Fine at organised doo dahs, but people around here go mental for them every year, the one house does them really late.

Bore off, have a drink, shut the bloody noise down and a happy new year to you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

They love a fireworks show here. CNY is massive for fireworks but it seems that there are so many religious festivals and special events here that there are fireworks going off once a fortnight.

As for NYE, bah humbug!

Status
Not open for further replies.