The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 297 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I would definitely use the vape things as an quit aid too, can't imagine they're too good for you long time either.

I know some people that quit but never have those pens out their mouths. It's just another vehicle to get nicotine into you. No thanks.

No, better than the real thing but not exactly great either. Necessary evil searching for better I think. Especially given what the NHS hand out.

I'm ending today pleased, tomorrow I hope to be happier and to have gone longer....if I keep doing that, I'm on the right track. Given how fiddly they are, then it moves to I'll wait longer because I can't be arsed to piss about with the button.

.....and that's the next step.

Do you get much leakage out of the vape contraption Mike?

It's the one thing that does my head in and turns me off them. I thought it was just from using cheaper ones but I bought a decent one and asked the guy does it leak, his reaction was a kind of "well, they all leak I'm afraid".

No, not using that type of vape dude. Too many stories about exploding etc.

Least I think not lol

vype epen 3.

There is often a guff of smoke before I take a drag, but I don't think it's liquid based and I'm not getting that from it. Maybe I'll change my mind when I'm in bed lying down?

Got my eldest to take a photo of the packaging, I'll PM mate.

200w.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.