The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 242 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, bollocks, get bored being told it's different with kids. Try doing things with a brain disease then come back to me. :clown:

You put things in boxes, you get the removal men to pick up the boxes, they take them to your new home, you unpack.

Simples.

Not being funny, the amount of times I get told I don't understand because I don't have kids. I'd take kids over what I've had in life any day of the week.

:thumbup:

Not saying it is different with kids, just that there is about 600 times more shit to box up, especially as Mrs JPA is a hoarder and won't let me throw anything away!

Good afternoon folks - I'm hoping to be done with numbers for the day.

200w.webp

Off to B6 on Thursday for the Midland Business Network. Not been to any of their events before but VP is the obvious attraction!

Morning all...

Nice little trip back down to Corsham in about an hour..... after that, who knows.

The 'who knows' turned out to be Shepton Mallet, which was a bit too close to Glastonbury for my liking as I got caught up in quite a bit of traffic on it's way back from the festival.

Bit of a mammoth day that, hopefully not all of the days this week will be quite so intensive!

Had chiro treatment this morning as well, ouch!

I am feeling very tired. Did'nt sleep well last night now struggling. I think the only time I get through the night is if I have alcohol so why cant I get it on prescription. They give people tablets to help them sleep so why not booze. Just trying to stay awake now in the hope that I sleep later.

Status
Not open for further replies.