The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 240 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

It will mainly be a cricket and GP mash-up for me today.

And might look at the link JPA sent me, to start formatting the book ready to self publish

Morning all.

Miss Sir Dennis did a night shift so is asleep , Sir Dennis jnr was on the lash at Snobs last night and won't surface until much later so as I can't do anything I will have to sit and watch the cricket.

Don't know if I can put up with the hardship..

Morning all.

Miss Sir Dennis did a night shift so is asleep , Sir Dennis jnr was on the lash at Snobs last night and won't surface until much later so as I can't do anything I will have to sit and watch the cricket.

Don't know if I can put up with the hardship..

I'm sure you will battle through it SD.

If you want my advice, I'd say don't bother ever moving house. I'm wrecked. It's like going to the gym for 14 hours, 3 days straight.

Trying to muster up the energy to get the boxes from the back of my truck.

If you want my advice, get a removal firm.

Job done.

I love moving house, it's exciting. I've moved 5 times. It would have been more but I decided against leaving my current place after my last health flair up, thought better to get mortgage free instead, then maybe re-asses.

I love moving house, it's exciting. I've moved 5 times. It would have been more but I decided against leaving my current place after my last health flair up, thought better to get mortgage free instead, then maybe re-asses.

As JPA said, it's a different ball game with kids. A 3 ton lorry took all the big stuff but we still needed to do at least 5 trips with 2 cars (1 SUV and 1 pick up truck) full of stuff.

That said, the nightmare is almost over. Everything has been moved. Now we just need to unpack all of the boxes and sort out what goes where.

To think, we moved into the first condo in Malaysia with all of our stuff in a tiny car similar to a Suzuki Swift.

Nah, bollocks, get bored being told it's different with kids. Try doing things with a brain disease then come back to me. :clown:

You put things in boxes, you get the removal men to pick up the boxes, they take them to your new home, you unpack.

Simples.

Not being funny, the amount of times I get told I don't understand because I don't have kids. I'd take kids over what I've had in life any day of the week.

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.