The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 37 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes . Not a fan of Tennis , far to class divided for me (mainly in this country), but I do admire what Murray has done , particularly in the era he has played.

The press conference is hard viewing.

In my opinion one of the greatest sportsman this country has ever produced.

Which country? Not England.

I jest. I've never really liked him as he is a bit of a dour berk but I suppose not everyone can be a media darling.

Sporting wise what he has achieved in an era containing 3 of the greatest ever tennis players was quite remarkable so fair play to him.

Murray got another injury then?

Think he's done fantastically in a time of so many true greats (Federer being the best we'll ever see just for a start) and admire that he was able to achieve some grand slams.

Murray got another injury then?

Think he's done fantastically in a time of so many true greats (Federer being the best we'll ever see just for a start) and admire that he was able to achieve some grand slams.

He is retiring. Chronic hip injury which by the sound of it he is going to have replaced.

Must be bad to have a hip replacement at 33 or however old he is.

Which country? Not England.

I jest. I've never really liked him as he is a bit of a dour berk but I suppose not everyone can be a media darling.

Sporting wise what he has achieved in an era containing 3 of the greatest ever tennis players was quite remarkable so fair play to him.

Ha . Yes. Good point. Didn't even think twice about him being a sweaty.

For the purposes of his sporting achievements , I'm British, he's British and everything he does is for Britain. :hug:

Last edited:
Morning.

One of the worst songs ever MD

Just off to help Marshall at the park run then off to Wigan for a day of stress lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.