The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 5 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken soup, no sweetcorn for me.

Off to Villa Park in a bit, meeting with the Foundation and then an FCG to cover what wasn't able to be covered last time. Gets a bit expensive on the petrol all this! My fault for having a gas guzzler !

I had my annual summary from Spotify today. They reckon I have listened to 7,500 hours of music this last 12 months. Seems like a lot!

I went to Seremban last night to continue my education on Instagram. Apparently, the time you post has a big impact on the number of likes you get. Surprising.

Goooooooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

Agreed JPA, although slowly edging towards the shortest day, then we'll be heading back to nice light mornings!

My alarm clock thing is great, slowly turns on the light, I don't have the sound on, just the light getting brighter. Really helpful!

Natalie's alarm on her phone is awful. You'd think aliens were attacking and the 2 minute warning had just been sounded.

Mine is birds tweeting... softly at first then getting slightly louder.

Natalie's alarm on her phone is awful. You'd think aliens were attacking and the 2 minute warning had just been sounded.

Mine is birds tweeting... softly at first then getting slightly louder.

Yeah, mine is a loud thing on the phone, sounds like an air raid warning or something. But I keep the phone in the kitchen at nights so probably needs to be loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.