The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 49 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all...

Sat about twiddling my thumbs waiting for someone to turn up today...near B6!

Then got sent down to Bristol. There's only one thing for that..... a quick sharp exit!

Morning all.

JPA Jr 2 off school again today with the lurgy. And I have to say I'm not feeling great either. Children are so bad for your health.

Hope not BB, hope people start returning to old school forums instead!

I don't see it going back but there is definitely something to be said for the positives of forums like this.

Facebook used to be a great way to keep up to date with friends around the world. Now it's all advertising and suggested content.

It seems that all of the big social media platforms are in decline at the moment. Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook are all on the slide with Snapchat almost dead.

I guess the next big one is coming down the line. Time to get cracking, J.

Morning.

Yesterday was a bit chaotic. Nat's dad snuffed it.

They weren't very close. He was a bit of a nob by all accounts. Serial cheater on Nat's mom, left Nat when she was about 5, never bothered with any of his 4 children.

I met him for the first time yesterday and he couldn't even be arsed to breathe.

Nat's still upset though. It's her dad at the end of the day.

Morning all.

JPA Jr 2 off school again today with the lurgy. And I have to say I'm not feeling great either. Children are so bad for your health.
Little germ machines!

Youngest had Young Voices last night, loved it like always but walking back 10-10.30 at night in that weather set her chest off again (just as it seemed her new inhaler was beginning to do the trick) and she kept all of us awake for most of the night till she finally dropped.

I'll see if I can wake her again in 10 minutes lol

Morning Vital Villans :wave:

Looking forward to the day my body learns to sleep again, I'm exhausted!

Status
Not open for further replies.