The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 48 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. Dislike. Not looked at weather forecast, hope its not heading this (the middle lands!) way

Think it might be.

All stopped now but at the time I was just south of Oxford and it was horrendous. Traffic stopped and not moving horrendous.

To top it I have been in deepest darkest East London today . Cor blimey guvnor. So I have been in the car all bloody day!!.

Think it might be.

All stopped now but at the time I was just south of Oxford and it was horrendous. Traffic stopped and not moving horrendous.

To top it I have been in deepest darkest East London today . Cor blimey guvnor. So I have been in the car all bloody day!!.

Did you see Danny Dyer ?

I went running tonight and it was snowing. FACT.

Did you see Danny Dyer ?

I went running tonight and it was snowing. FACT.

No. Thank God. I mean thank Gauudd.

Although I did drive past Vallance Road. Which is the road where the Kray twins grew up.

Unfortunately I also saw West Ham's stadium.

....Which was (not) nice

I've forgotten to tell you something very exciting. I bought some bath towels on sale in Sainsbury. Just £3 each.

Madness. Total madness.

Morning all.

It snowed here overnight for a bit. And now it is no longer snowing. Fact.

Was it horrendous Melon? I think you need to make it clearer how you felt about the situation you found yourself in yesterday.

Having been on Instagram for 6 months, I can confirm that it's rubbish. Facebook used to be good but it's terrible now. I guess there will be a new social media thingy soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.