The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 460 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my mate does the park run in Worcester. He actually did his 150th for his birthday on Saturday.

I've talked about joining him in the past but it's just a pain in the bum as it's on a Saturday morning and I take Buddy to tennis and swimming Saturday mornings.

Shame . Buddy would most likely love it as well.

I did my 190th on Saturday.

I ran 4KM in the gym last night.

Time is nothing to shout about, and even the distance may seem pretty lame to some, but 5 weeks ago I was blowing out of my arse just doing 1KM.

I've increased speed and distance over the past 5 weeks so pretty chuffed with myself.

Thinking of signing up for a 10k later this year.

I won't do it, but it's the thought that counts. lol

10 minutes running? Oh, no, that's not right. The crosstrainer I'm using in the gym says that I'm doing more than 5km in 15 minutes but it used to take me about an hour to do 7.5km on the street. I guess that crosstrainer is full of shit.

Last edited:
Mango jam is a complete disappointment after the success of the pineapple jam. I think grating it might be the key to success.

Last edited:
10 minutes running? Oh, no, that's not right. The crosstrainer I'm using in the gym says that I'm doing more than 5km in 15 minutes but it used to take me about an hour to do 7.5km on the street. I guess that crosstrainer is full of shit.

I would say so. Mo Farah best time for 5k is 13 mins 9 seconds. A 15 minute 5k would be pretty elite running.

Twin step daughters Amber and Sophie both turn 18 today.

They were 8 when I met Natalie. (10 years ago for those who struggle with maths)

Wow, how the time has flown.

Off to Liverpool for some birthday celebrations at the weekend, and out for a meal tonight. Selfish sods, right in the middle of my diet!

Morning all :wave:

Twin step daughters Amber and Sophie both turn 18 today.

They were 8 when I met Natalie. (10 years ago for those who struggle with maths)

Wow, how the time has flown.

Off to Liverpool for some birthday celebrations at the weekend, and out for a meal tonight. Selfish sods, right in the middle of my diet!

Just a salad for you then mate :lol:

Interestingly I have a form to finish this morning! I need to find my motivation to do it. It is proving difficult today! Anyone got some spare motivation going free pretty please?

My cousin's wife asked me to sign a change.org petition to pass a law requiring everyone to register their social media accounts with the government to prevent online bullying like what happened to that reality TV presenter.

If they had brains, they'd be dangerous.

Interestingly I have a form to finish this morning! I need to find my motivation to do it. It is proving difficult today! Anyone got some spare motivation going free pretty please?
Watch some david goggins videos! They work 100% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.