The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 459 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has no one picked up on the fact that Our dear leader has purchased GUEST towels?
what are we to glean from this? That he is expecting visitors? And the number 4 ? 4 towels seems excessive, unless; he intends his guests to to get “dirty” and therefore need to wash!
I think that it is in the public interest that we are told!

What a time to be alive!

I ordered drain cleaner (on the instructions of 2nd son junior KK who lives at home) and dishwasher tablets from eBay last night (said dishwasher tablets were not on the instructions of 2nd son junior KK)

I'm not cleaning out my closet either

There are no petrol stations in Alvechurch. Not one. If anyone wants to start a business with no competition, I recommend a petrol station franchise in Alvechurch.

I ran 4KM in the gym last night.

Time is nothing to shout about, and even the distance may seem pretty lame to some, but 5 weeks ago I was blowing out of my arse just doing 1KM.

I've increased speed and distance over the past 5 weeks so pretty chuffed with myself.

Thinking of signing up for a 10k later this year.

I won't do it, but it's the thought that counts. lol

I ran 4KM in the gym last night.

Time is nothing to shout about, and even the distance may seem pretty lame to some, but 5 weeks ago I was blowing out of my arse just doing 1KM.

I've increased speed and distance over the past 5 weeks so pretty chuffed with myself.

Thinking of signing up for a 10k later this year.

I won't do it, but it's the thought that counts. lol

There are plenty of good 10k events about Deano. I can send you a list.

Also try doing a Park Run. They are so good , cost nothing and run by great people .
https://www.parkrun.org.uk/worcester/course/

Yeah my mate does the park run in Worcester. He actually did his 150th for his birthday on Saturday.

I've talked about joining him in the past but it's just a pain in the bum as it's on a Saturday morning and I take Buddy to tennis and swimming Saturday mornings.

Status
Not open for further replies.