The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 369 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning VV I am on a spiritual day today of the spiritual kind! Hopefully I will be flying spiritually by the end of the day - I shall let you know forthwith

A wet good morning to all, I hate Saturdays when Villa are not playing.

Currently pissing down with rain and they are massive rain drops, be safe out there people.

Dry for me at the moment Col8... I repeat, dry for me at the moment. However, I do believe precipitation is on the way!

NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH

Precipitation has now reached Redditch.

It looks wet.

Rain has a habit of looking wet doesn't it?

There I was sweeping the leaves up and it started raining , so I have had to go inside in the warm and watch the sport on the telly.

#gutted...not

There I was sweeping the leaves up and it started raining , so I have had to go inside in the warm and watch the sport on the telly.

#gutted...not

I also cleared some leaves this morning but thorough forward planning meant I completed said task before the rain arrived .
:loser:

It's not looking good with all this rain in the North of England and throughout the Midlands is it. It's a too regular occurance these days.

Still, what else can you expect with ice shelves breaking off and floating south with the warm currants, evaporating, becoming cloud, floating over the UK and emptying it's contents.

Keeping it simple of course.

This is a photo of my Grandson, last year he laid a poppy in the Naval College this year he is reading, my son took the photo. I think its amazing.

Stunning photo Col. I've noticed this year how many kids and young adults are wearing poppies, which is a wonderful sight to see. Don't really expect it these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.