The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 299 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another three series. It's a totally new model now, but also cheaper to run than my current one, the current one is a 335 and is just a beast!

The new one is supposed to be really good, not that the old one was a stinker. It's good that you got it now. After Halloween, it will be back to Moris Minors for the UK. :p

I've just been and spent £170 on cat stuff for 2 kittens that I will be picking up on Saturday.

The funny thing is Natalie doesn't know.

The funnier thing is Natalie doesn't want cats.

So then ladies.... I could be on the market very soon!

What on Earth has led you to this point?

????????????

Oh it's been going on for years....

The girls have always wanted a pet. They have been going on about a dog or a cat ever since I've known them (coming up to 10 years now).

I don't like dogs.

I've always wanted a cat. I had a ca as a kid at my mom & dads house and she was ace so always wanted one of my own.

Buddy wants a cat.

So that's 4 of us who want a cat......but Natalie is stubbornly saying no. Not coz she doesn't like cats... she just doesn't like mess and cat hair.

She said she'd compromise and we could have a hairless cat. I said I'm not having a bald pussy, unless it's hers!

I've been jokingly threatening to come home with a cat out of the blue for ages and she just laughs it off. I don't think she thinks I ever would.

Then last week Natalies niece (so it's her family so she's to blame really) posted on Facebook abput some kittens being available and I just thought feck it the time for joking is over, lets just do it.

Hey ho. Hopefully she'll be ok with it... if not I'm looking forward to trying the whole Tinder thing anyway. lol

Ha . I was exactly like Natalie and then Katie did her work experience at the Cats Protection League and with some plotting from her Mom came home with 2 kittens who had been abandoned. Sadly one got run over but the other one is no bother at all. He is 7 now and just eats and sleeps and from time to time goes outside for a wander . We had a window with a cat flap put in the conservatory and it only works with his chip so even when we go away we can leave food in there and he can come and go at his own will. He has got to be one of the most low maintenance pets ever.

The new one is supposed to be really good, not that the old one was a stinker. It's good that you got it now. After Halloween, it will be back to Moris Minors for the UK. :p

ha, yes, it appears it is Brexit and the economic slow down being feared, that (for once) has played right into my hands. Never had a deal like this before, they just want sales for the new car up to the end of Sept.

I've just discovered that Americans think that forming a circle with your thumb and forefinger to make the okay sign is racist after 4chan started trolling it.

I do admire the sense of humour on 4chan. They really understand how to push Americans' buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.