The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 10 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

Lurgy in the house at the moment. Mrs M 5 days in. I could be teetering on the edge. Bit of a scratchy throat and blocked nose. Never me first and responsible for bringing it in the house.
#sympathetichusbandnot.

Just off to the office in Coventry and then on to Leamington for our company do. Overnight stay and travelling on the train so no driving. Pray for me.

Morning all.

Morning all.

Lurgy in the house at the moment. Mrs M 5 days in. I could be teetering on the edge. Bit of a scratchy throat and blocked nose. Never me first and responsible for bringing it in the house.
#sympathetichusbandnot.

Are you a doubt for the game on Saturday? Late fitness test?

Morning all.

#sympathetichusbandnot.

if only you listened to me (and sirdennis) and had some vicks first defence! :tongue:

Morning.

Buddy off nursery today as he had a really high temperature last night. I was driving round Worcester at 00:30 trying to find some Calpol so I'm shattered.

So the bug/cold has gone from Amber to Nat, to Buddy...... I wonder who's next, just in time for the Villa game on Saturday?

Hopefully not. If I can make it to Saturday then the plan is to kill off any dormant bugs with alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.