The REALLY Interesting Thread....good init | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread....good init

My favourite belt is still broken, changing the interesting threads hasn't resolved that issue.

Ah start afresh interesting thread. Now that is interesting. On a more interesting note I have just had my tea

This one has a different feel to it. The glorious technicolour I felt made a real difference!

I had feet issues at work today. Water had seeped through my shoes as I was walking from the car park to the main entrance.. so my socks were wet. Then i had to change into my Theatre shoes and they were itching a bit cos they were wet. So i took my socks off and went bare footed in the shoes but then my feet started sweating and so when the socks had dried out i put them back on and it felt like heaven! The key to all this is, make sure you wear shoes that won't allow water to seep through them.

randy.stand - 15/5/2013 18:50

I had feet issues at work today. Water had seeped through my shoes as I was walking from the car park to the main entrance.. so my socks were wet. Then i had to change into my Theatre shoes and they were itching a bit cos they were wet. So i took my socks off and went bare footed in the shoes but then my feet started sweating and so when the socks had dried out i put them back on and it felt like heaven! The key to all this is, make sure you wear shoes that won't allow water to seep through them.

Try not to piss your self next time mate :14:

The fact Mr Izzard and indeed Sky feel the need for him to do 27 marathons in 27 days to thank Nelson Mandela for existing is very annoying

His comedy was good, I particularly laughed at his Labour Party broadcast
Anyone who votes for any party because a "celebrity " tells them too shouldn't be allowed to vote.

It would be amusing if after his 27th Marathon he meets Mandela who calls him a fat white faggot