The REALLY Interesting thread - FEAR is only in the mind | Page 20 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting thread - FEAR is only in the mind

sirdennis - 6/11/2015 16:20

Interesting . Has anyone got a link ?

What JF doing his hair and make up or the weather bomb?

Dont know how to do links but if you go to talktalk official site. Click through the news items. Page 2. Hope this helps. Thats for the weather of course not JF.

Cheshire Villan - 6/11/2015 15:57

From today's paper - 'The gory forecast comes as weathermen warn Britain could be just weeks away from a major change to colder weather.'

That'll be Winter then?

Best check that with Skeggy as no clear from Skeggy we can't do wintery things. If you do just dont let Skeggy know :10:

kefkat - 6/11/2015 18:15

From today's paper - 'The gory forecast comes as weathermen warn Britain could be just weeks away from a major change to colder weather.'

That'll be Winter then?

Best check that with Skeggy as no clear from Skeggy we can't do wintery things. If you do just dont let Skeggy know :10:

I'm no expert KK and I didn't study meteorology at University. I just have a vague memory that it does get cold in the winter. Could Skeggy confirm that?

Hug with and a few chuckles from Buddy. Couple of cobras. Tip top curry in the Malverns.

Top night all in all.

Cheshire Villan - 6/11/2015 18:38

kefkat - 6/11/2015 18:15

That'll be Winter then?

I'm no expert KK and I didn't study meteorology at University. I just have a vague memory that it does get cold in the winter. Could Skeggy confirm that?

I would say Skeggy can, when he appears from, um well Skeggy :17:

Tonight, or should I say yesterday night, now I cleaned out the back bedroom and office area attached. For the past 6 months it has been a store room for my eldest son stuff. I have now been given permission to put the futon away and turn it back into a sofa as my son and fiance will be moving into there own home soon and it's unlikely my son will be popping down to stop over the night anymore now before they move in.

They are hoping to exchange contracts in the next 2 weeks. I tell you what, the love of a good woman can do. I never thought anyone would be able to part my eldest as much as his fiance has from his main computer which is a gaming computer like she has.

All that stuff is stored at ours and set up. Noooooooo I haven't touched that. I wouldn't dare. However I have packed all his other stuff into boxes so we can get the area back into some sort of order.

I would hope this is the last time he is ever moving stuff in and out of ours, for obvious reasons.

Really happy for my eldest and his fiance. I know how much he has worked his arse off to get where he is today. Mature student, worked through college and uni, met the right woman (he never was a male tart) got an excellent career with prospects and they are just buying there own home.

She comes from a fab family we get on great with. Can't be prouder of him, No words can express it. Only those who have been in our life story would fully get it

Morning all.

Got up with good intentions of doing the park run , took one look out of the window and thought sod that.

Supposed to clear up later so will be off running then.

#fairweatherwuss.

Goooood morning Vital Peops :18:

I don't think I'm going to the circus tomorrow, stupid kick off time, yet another manager paraded, a pathetic club in Man City who have bought their way to the top... meh... I think I'll stay in the warm having had a cold all week and join the armchair brigade.

I got up with the full intention of doing the Park Run and I did do it. :4:

That was the worst,most blusterfully horrifically torrentially antartic conditions I`ve ever run in and I`m not exagerrating man !!! In fact the wind was that bad I`m pretty sure I was running backwards at one point.
It was all achievable by following sirdennis` running rules part one :
find a bird with a nice arse and follow her :19:

:10: :10: :10: :10: :10:

No, actually, fair point, similar rules often get me through leg day at the gym...

Watching a woman`s fit arse bobbing up and down and from side to side whilst running makes it all soooooo worthwhile.Time flies while the imagination runs wild and believe me,my imagination runs much faster and wilder than I do :17:
Thank God for women`s bottoms.
That`s what i say !

Clubpaver - 7/11/2015 17:04

Watching a woman`s fit arse bobbing up and down and from side to side whilst running makes it all soooooo worthwhile.Time flies while the imagination runs wild and believe me,my imagination runs much faster and wilder than I do :17:
Thank God for women`s bottoms.
That`s what i say !

You can't say fairer than that Club...

:35:

Lol Club, I think that was the first peice of advice I ever gave you !!!

The excuses JF comes out with just to avoid seeing me at half time.

#hurt

We went to the beach today.... got back about an hour ago.

Absolutely amazing who we bumped into at Pantai (beach) Baron..... only Bon Jovi! Of course Mrs P wanted a photo with him, which he gladly obliged...

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
I'll text if I change my mind mate, but I'm really down with the modern footie and the stupid kick off times etc. And Man City, what a joke a club can spend that much and then they close up the shop!

Mate of mine years ago Pride bumped into five American lads in Brum. They asked where was good to go to get trainers so he took them to a few shops.

Turns out it was Bon Jovi just before they broke over here!