The REALLY Interesting thread - FEAR is only in the mind | Page 14 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting thread - FEAR is only in the mind

yes, did that with the last three series of Breaking Bad and also Sons Of Anarchy, ended up costing me very little. It's a great way to view stuff!!!

10 little Christmas puddings made last night and steamed today ready for reheat over December/Christmas period and 1 large 1 to steam tomorrow, for my adult youngsters grown up Christmas dinner with their friends.

I love it. They all get together my 2 with girlfriend/s (this year 1 is fiance) and there best mates and we have a great day with the full cooked dinner for food, rather than what they had when they were children.

i love it. I love to see them interacting together. Been doing this now for 5 years.

My eldest best mate (who will be his best man) and me are getting together with the baby/toddler stories for his speech :19: Naughty us I know. LOL.

In the next year or so we shall take the trip out to Canada to have Christmas with my daughter and family there. We are close family even though there is just a tad (ha) of dysfunctionality about it.

There is nothing more to bring a smile to my face than my family

This mornings news is the fires are still going and possibly spreading...

JOGJA 24 Jam ?@Jogja24Jam 24 mins24 minutes ago
Kebakaran hutan di Taman Nasional Gunung Merapi belum dapat dipadamkan. Api masih meluas 2-11-2015. -@Sutopo_BNPB
Translated from Indonesian by Bing Wrong translation?
A forest fire on Mount Merapi National Park has yet to be quenched. The fire still extends 2-11-2015. -@Sutopo_BNPB

Attachments

• CSxKU0rUcAEtoK4.jpg
    CSxKU0rUcAEtoK4.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
That's like a scene from THE DEVIL AT FOUR O'CLOCK, Pride!
Good morning all.
Today, we leave Chorley and, after spending a few days visiting family members here in England, we'll be heading back to Dublin.
Bitter-sweet times....

Yeah, it does BBJ.

It's such a shame up there too. Because of the volcanic soil everything grows really well up there, and to think, we were up there last week too. Still, I suppose the fact trees and plants do grow very quickly up there is a blessing really.

We can smell the smoke and we're on the far side of Jogya to the fires.

Goooooooood morning Vital Villans :18:

Off to the physio shortly, then a phone conference... whoop!

sirdennis - 2/11/2015 10:36

Nice.

Just looked on the Barmouth webcams and it is a glorious day there.

Is your caravan at Barmouth. I am looking to buy one next year and someone on e bay is selling one there.

sirdennis - 2/11/2015 11:10

Yes, just across the estuary from there at Sunbeach caravan site.

The one on e bay is at Sunnysands caravan park. I remember seeing Sunbeach on Google earth last week when I was checking it out. Still not decided where to buy. Now that I am retired I want somewhere not too far away so If the sun is shining I can just jump in the car and go.

Foggy here today but blimey what a glorious day it was yesterday.

Physio this morning was a smashing session. Painful but think we are getting there. Started just doing my arms now we are neck, levate scapula (part of the shoulders) glutes, feet, calves as well as arms and also deltoids.

Getting my monies worth!