The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 90 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

Went to Alton Towers yesterday for Buddy's birthday. Was alright, but obviously spent most of our time in CBeebies Land.

Got to try out the new Wicker Man ride though, and also Thirt33n. Both we ok. Felt weird going on rides on my own though, and on the one I got sat next to a fat bird who stunk of scampi.

The food at Alton Towers is shockingly bad. Really surprised me. I'm sure they used to have Maccy D's and KFC, which ok isn't brilliant but as far as junk food goes are nice. They've gone now and Alton Towers server really really crap junk food and charge a fortune for it.

Also £6 for parking. Disgusting. It's in the middle of nowhere, you're hardly going to walk there, so just include it in the price of the tickets.

Goooooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

Lucky having a dry day there at least Deano. These places are a rip off really, as you say, expensive rubbish food and high parking charges.

Morning all.

Went to Alton Towers yesterday for Buddy's birthday. Was alright, but obviously spent most of our time in CBeebies Land.

Got to try out the new Wicker Man ride though, and also Thirt33n. Both we ok. Felt weird going on rides on my own though, and on the one I got sat next to a fat bird who stunk of scampi.

The food at Alton Towers is shockingly bad. Really surprised me. I'm sure they used to have Maccy D's and KFC, which ok isn't brilliant but as far as junk food goes are nice. They've gone now and Alton Towers server really really crap junk food and charge a fortune for it.

Also £6 for parking. Disgusting. It's in the middle of nowhere, you're hardly going to walk there, so just include it in the price of the tickets.

Are you 100% sure it was scampi Deano ?

I'm 100% sure it was not scampi actually.

Pretty sure it was poor personal hygiene. Most likely Bacterial Vaginosis.

Yesterday I recieved a cheque from the tax man for £430.44p
I paid it into the bank this morning and the young lad said "Oooo thats nice to recieve"
I said "Yes its always a pleasure to get your own money back"

Why do some people think a tax refund is a bonus?

And its pissing down in Devon this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.