The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 117 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
My spreadsheets are nearly done. I thought I'd lost one, had to do a search on the computer, luckily the computer came up trumps. Well, came up with the spreadsheet anyway.

Give you Baggie supporting dad my deepest congratulations on their dismal season MD.

I have just walked 3 miles.

Ha, yes the conversation may well turn to football. Although it's a difficult balance not to push it too far in light of the game next Saturday. Too much Mickey taking may bite me on the backside.

Although I will express my utter contempt at their young and hungry managerial appointment :loser:.

Buddy got to take home the 'footy bug' from football training today for doing good listening. In truth he's still away with the fairies most of the time but it was a vast improvement on the previous 3 weeks.

Bonus is there is no sessions on for the next 2 weeks now so he gets to keep the footy bug for 3 weeks. Result!

Afternoon all.

Late on parade today - I had to go into work for 8.30 this morning and have only just finished.

I was able to acquire a very nice BLT from Marks and Sparks on the way home though, so not all bad.

Afternoon all... :wave:

Back to Bucknell in Shropshire this morning to hand over to our Project Manager..... another lovely day for being out in the countryside.

I counted up all the coins I have in my coin jar with the "help" of my kids. It's almost £100. Now, getting rid of them is the problem. The banks don't seem to want to take them.

Happy to be on the local train home now. Bruce Springsteen currently playing. "you ain't a beauty but a you're alright"

That's my kind of love song!

We buried Dad's ashes tonight and the 15 of us went for a nice meal.

I also told him to have a word with "him upstairs" about Saturday. Not sure if that is the done thing in a church but who cares !!

Status
Not open for further replies.