The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 115 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a freezer full of musclefood stir frys and their stir fry curry packs.

Which is half nice. Only problem, I lost my appetite a few weeks ago and don't know where to find it!

Morning all.

Up and at it today. Unprecedented scenes in the house this morning when I announced that to escape the farce in Windsor I am going shopping.
To be honest, having lost about 3 and half stone since autumn last year my clothes at hanging off me. So need replacements. I'm going on my own so there will be no uneccesary browsing. In and out .

What a glorious day. I too will be avoiding anything to do with Windsor today, it's being rammed down our throats FFS.
I may watch the cup final this year

Morning all.

Up and at it today. Unprecedented scenes in the house this morning when I announced that to escape the farce in Windsor I am going shopping.
To be honest, having lost about 3 and half stone since autumn last year my clothes at hanging off me. So need replacements. I'm going on my own so there will be no uneccesary browsing. In and out .

I am going to give the dog credit for the weight loss!!!!

Seriously, though, well done. Great effort.

Afternoon all...

Only got back about 20 minutes ago - was out this morning at 7:05am........... Anything happen while I've been away?, have I missed anything?

Damn... It's been a lovely day to be driving 350 miles though. First it was a small village on the other side of Bewdley, then Derby. Came back, all the way to Alcester (for the Food and Drink Festival)... spent about 25 minutes there then got a call....... Frisby on Wreake between Leicester and Melton Mowbray....... once again, I'm mentally knackered after all that driving.

I can happily say I avoided everything royal wedding related today and am now watching the FA Cup final.

Unlike the dozens of homo's on my Facebook feed.

What the hell is wrong with the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.