The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread | Page 157 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread

The Fear - 9/8/2016 15:01

go ok fulford?

Yes thanks JF, they took a biopsy sample but said there was nothing to worry about. Was interesting as I was watching them do it on a tv screen as it happened.

Gooooooood morning Vital Villans :18:

Hope the results come back ok mate. Yes, some procedures are pretty interesting, agreed! The blood injection for my elbow the other week fascinated me!

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh no, we didn't know, there was no happy Fulford day. Will add you to the calendar !

Better to celebrate them I think, the alternative to not getting them isn't great ... unless you believe in Devon and Hull or wherever it is they say we go when we snuff it!

I've snuffed it once and saw nothing. My wife took me and the kids out for a meal so it wasn't a day of doing nothing.

You're joking? You mean there is no God?

I'm genuinely shocked mate!

Still believe in aliens though right? :171: :170:

The Fear - 10/8/2016 15:57

You're joking? You mean there is no God?

I'm genuinely shocked mate!

Still believe in aliens though right? :171: :170:

It's like a light switch mate, darkness and nothing. The next thing I remember is coming round and being told what had happened in the recovery room.

My dad says when you are gone you are gone. He's never steered me wrong before, so I'm with him on that! lol

Good afternoon all , back from our holidays where temperatures were consistently in the low 30's.

Anyway did anyone miss me ?

sirdennis - 11/8/2016 14:07

Good afternoon all , back from our holidays where temperatures were consistently in the low 30's.

Anyway did anyone miss me ?

Did you manage to stay in the hotel you booked?

No Kefkat we got fed up of them waiting to get back to us in the end so we booked another one.

Very nice it was too , the food was superb.

I'm good thanks Mr Fear, hope you're all good! That's literally the first chance today I have had to reply, pmsl, well that's Newquay on Boardmasters week!!

Seeing Chase and Status tomorrow night, bring it baby!