The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread | Page 86 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread

:19: :1: too diplomatic for his own good isn't he?!?

Goooooooood morning Vital Villans :18:

Looks like a nice enough day at the moment, I hope it becomes betterer and betterererer

Morning all.

Got to laugh at all those sad people camping out in Windsor for 3 days just to see Liz for 30 seconds today.

Yes JPA , they have just interviewed someone on the radio who moved here 20 years ago from Australia because of the Queen , and has never even met her!!!

Great bit of car crash telly on BBC News just.

They had a couple of grannies in who are also 90 today.

Presenter - "Thank you to Elsie and mavis for being with us today"

Elsie - "I didn't even think I was going to be here"

Presenter - "Err... oh well I'm glad you have made it to 9- the same as The Queen"

Elsie - "No, I don't mean that, I mean we were promised we were going to be at Windsor to meet the Queen and ended up in this studio"

Presenter - "Err oh, I though you meant coz of your age... err.."

Elsie - "No. We were promised Windsor and the Queen and got this. My friend Dolly is disappointed as she only came with me coz she thought we were meeting the Queen"

Presenter - "Sorry Dolly. Sorry Elsie... and next on the programme............."

Brilliant.

sirdennis - 21/4/2016 10:00

Yes JPA , they have just interviewed someone on the radio who moved here 20 years ago from Australia because of the Queen , and has never even met her!!!

Now, if I moved to Australia to be closer to Natalie Imbruglia, I'd possibly get locked up. Where's the justice eh? Political correctness gone mad!

Ha ha, is there a video for that Deono?

Afternoon ya'll................... Hope you're all well. God trip to the Dam Fearos? Was it you and Deano who went?

I am all happy and loved up with this new chick I have met, she's super cool, gorgeous, funny and great to be around, so bit like me :17: :17:

Not been on for ageeees, been too busy and Villa is hard to talk about, makes me sad. :23: :23:

I see Ched Evans' rape conviction has been overturned and he's been given a retrial.

Expect to see him playing for us next season.

Chilli con carne... bit of brown spaghetti tonight as well, last nights was a bigger portion with no spag.

Hmmm, interesting.

Blimey Deano you didn't miss much by having the bake off woman doing the cake for Buddy

Attachments

• stream_img.jpg
    stream_img.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
just read your post the facehead, glad you have found someone mate.

Great trip to Amsterdam, shocked how good Noel Gallagher concert was.

Yes, deano and a couple of other guys not on here and my good (although at times I was bad) self !