The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread | Page 77 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread

Wondered what the 48 post was on facebook!

I am fine and indeed dandy, despite what is in store today! You doing ok? You never said how your date went? I hate first dates, hence I don't go on them, hence i'm single :3:

The Fear - 9/4/2016 09:34

Wondered what the 48 post was on facebook!

I am fine and indeed dandy, despite what is in store today! You doing ok? You never said how your date went? I hate first dates, hence I don't go on them, hence i'm single :3:

I am gonna post my highest break after each practice session, and drive people mad wondering what the hell I am going on about, lol.

It didn't sadly, was all a bit weird, I had to cancel because, well I won't go into that, and then she cancelled the second date, maybe because I cancelled on her. Though she took the step of actually giving me her mobile number (after I cancelled the first one) then just ignored my texts (I only mean two texts, I didn't psycho bomb her or anything, ha ha) so god knows.

Oh well, plenty more and that, but I ain't really pushing for anyone right now, with my op anytime in the next couple of months I don't really want to get involved with someone and then go - right I am off to hospital etc, etc.....

Other than that I feel really good, had some bad depression but I feel I am coming out of it, not had so much anxiety issues and I have cut down on my alcohol intake, so it's all good.

Our youngest grandchild, Clara, will be one next Wednesday and she (plus her parents) are visiting us from Kent for a few days. We are having a family party this afternoon so, like last Saturday when we were at a 60th wedding anniversary celebration, I shall not be paying too much attention to what'll be happening in the area of Birmingham 6 until later in the day.

BBJ - 9/4/2016 11:55

Our youngest grandchild, Clara, will be one next Wednesday and she (plus her parents) are visiting us from Kent for a few days. We are having a family party this afternoon so, like last Saturday when we were at a 60th wedding anniversary celebration, I shall not be paying too much attention to what'll be happening in the area of Birmingham 6 until later in the day.

CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding anni last week mate, that's quite a mile stone, I didn't quite get to 4 before she'd had enough of me :1: :19: :19: :19:

Though in total a decade with me was enough for her, can't say I blame her mind, listening to me moaning about Villa for all that time. :15:

those are very big m words.... our players were motherfudgers ... that's another m word!

thefacehead - 9/4/2016 13:37

BBJ - 9/4/2016 11:55

CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding anni last week mate, that's quite a mile stone, I didn't quite get to 4 before she'd had enough of me :1: :19: :19: :19:

Though in total a decade with me was enough for her, can't say I blame her mind, listening to me moaning about Villa for all that time. :15:

For the record it was not our 60th!
Having said that, we shall be 48 years married this coming October, all being well.
:14:

JuanPabloAngel - 9/4/2016 20:03

So the boys have got BGT on, and what do you know?

A load of delusional, talentless no-hopers....I'm sure I just got home from that!

Depressing jpa. I too have have had to suffer BGT as the kids have tv control it seems. Now its The Voice.

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!

Melon Donkey - 10/4/2016 03:55

JuanPabloAngel - 9/4/2016 20:03

So the boys have got BGT on, and what do you know?

A load of delusional, talentless no-hopers....I'm sure I just got home from that!

Depressing jpa. I too have have had to suffer BGT as the kids have tv control it seems. Now its The Voice.

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!

Oh come on...... you know you love it!..... :67:

:17: