The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread | Page 75 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread

I read this earlier today - God, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Feel free to use it as a random quote, Mr Fear!

We do have a happy news thread in Witton Juan. Hard to find happy news for it though that will absorb people as happy news is usually seen as normal and ''boring''

I greet you all from my bed. I plan to arise shortly (and I've been awake for ages anyway) as I am having some blood tests later in the morning.
I'll try to be brave.

Yet another flat fecking tyre!!! I dispair! I swear to god I am jinxed.

Think Natalie has a slow puncture on hers too.

I hate cars.

I have a study day today for my post grad course at Uni. My assignment is due in on 19 April. Writing a 2,000 word essay on the effectiveness of Compression Bandaging in Leg Ulcer Management. So boring.

Looking forward to some warmer weather I must say. Think the forecast for Saturday is better weather wise, football wise it is forecast as same shit, different day!

Pride of Lions - 5/4/2016 09:54

The Fear - 5/4/2016 16:46

Why?

Not a loaded question btw! LOL thought you liked it over there, what is the pull to return to the UK mate?

Basically, there are three reasons. Firstly I'm bored. Secondly, Mrs P wants to live in England.... too much 'Escape to the Country' on youtube I think....Lol and thirdly,.... which is tied up with the first, that is, I cannot be seen to be working here, so the income I generate is'grey' and low. I am fortunate that my former company I worked for will take me back with open arms. That of course, will ease the boredom and fill the pockets more...

:14: :17:

Hope all goes well for you both then.

Today I bought a new lawn mower as my old lawn mower sadly passed away last week. I decided to buy a petrol mower as soon as I pulled the cord and the engine splattered into life I felt my testerone surge.

Well thats my working week over as I have the day off tomorrow.

Alas I will probably work harder tomorrow than I do at work looking at the list of jobs my good wife has lined up for me.