The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread | Page 60 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread

One of the wheels fell off my macro. I had just about gotten over it and Fear has to go and remind me about it. I loved that macro.

sirdennis - 21/3/2016 14:31

Yippee. We have our daughter home for 2 weeks.

We've just had a weekend with our youngest granddaughter (and her parents). There can be great joy when our families are in the mix.
Enjoy the upcoming fortnight, sirdennis.
Oh, and happy whatever, kefkat!
Not to mention congratulations. :14:

BBJ - 21/3/2016 17:49

sirdennis - 21/3/2016 14:31

Yippee. We have our daughter home for 2 weeks.

We've just had a weekend with our youngest granddaughter (and her parents). There can be great joy when our families are in the mix.
Enjoy the upcoming fortnight, sirdennis.
Oh, and happy whatever, kefkat!

Not to mention congratulations. :14:

LOL thank you BBJ :14:

kefkat - 21/3/2016 18:35

Cos I'm just a teenage dirt bag baby ooh ooh ooh ooh! Ha! Have I now finally lost it? Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear me, happy birthday to me. I am like the Queen. I get 2 birthdays. This 1 is the most important 1 mind

I hit my teens again today: 13 today meaning 13 years sober. I am going to enjoy the teens better than I did the first time around.

It's very appropriately fallen that I am speaking in a treatment centre this afternoon. Memories! You told me how my life would pan out 13 years ago I would have said you were mad.

I wouldn't change it though. Recovery has been bloody hard work. It' been worth it though. Every minute. I wouldn't have had it any other way. If it had been too easy I wouldn't appreciate or have gotten to 13 years sober.

:126: :126: :126:

:1: :1: :1:

Congratulations kefkat, well done. Keep it up.

:14:

You get about you do, I've always said it.

Deadlifts... I think I might die doing them... that would be funny.... or maybe it wouldn't...

I was hoping the translation would make it perfectly clear............

JOGJA 24 Jam ?@Jogja24Jam 45 mins45 minutes ago View translation
Penurunan Air Tanah di Yogyakarta Cukup Tinggi - @okezonenews http://okz.me/Vsev

Translated from Indonesian by Bing Wrong translation?

A decrease in the ground water in the city is high enough- @okezonenews http://okz.me/Vsev