The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread | Page 51 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread

sirdennis - 11/3/2016 09:18

Morning all.

I detected a bit of warmth in the sun today , and it is distinctly Spring like.

Don't let Skeggy know you're talking about the spring. Whilst I think it started on 1st March, he clings, Jesuit-like, to his belief that the Vernal Equinox (20th March this year) is when it'll kick off.

This video is an absolute MUST watch, it's hilarious. Alan Wicker interviewing locals on their views of the new wave of 'Beatniks' arriving into my home town Newquay in 1960, normally people don't ever watch these things, but I really urge you to watch this, it's absolutely hilarious!

[youtube=W3WfXA9JL9w]

I've not had a shave, I had a shower at the leg day torture gym so sod it I say!

It probably was put in KK from a long while back, I use it every year!!

sirdennis - 11/3/2016 09:18

Morning all.

I detected a bit of warmth in the sun today , and it is distinctly Spring like.

Wasnt spring like round my way this morning. Couldnt see the end of my drive.
Due to the fog you realise, i don't live in a country estate with a miles of driveway like some on here. Naming no names but their name rhymes with dear.

Was glorious this afternoon though.

The weather, not my drive.

We're fortunate our house didn't go on fire overnight. We are going to be providing a light lunch for a few people later on and it was decided to get ahead by making some vegetable soup yesterday. We awoke this morning to find that it had been left to simmer all night. It's extremely tasty.

Goooooooood morning Vital Villans :18:

Lovely bright day... just off for a quick run with Clubpaver :19:

Morning all. Last cross country of the season. Then AGM, then Easter, and then I can get my life back..... Lol.