The Rafa Benitez Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Rafa Benitez Thread

Officemonkey - 6/3/2016 19:38

Said it the other day. If he had any ambition he would throw 10 million at Jose until the summer.

That's the only card left that Ashley can play and he can offer any amount he wants.

Yep, Joe Kinnear, Alan Pardew, John Carver, Steve McClaren..........................................................................................Jose Mourhinho.

No decent manager will come because Ashley has Chumpley and Carr pulling the strings with him having final say.

Even that statement the players were supposed to have released backing McClaren is being reported as crap noo. May as well do away with the managers job as it's only role here is to deflect the shite.

So will Charnley and Carr be accountable should the inevitable happen? You would think so but they will meekly accept whatever Ashley says. You have the right to challenge. Dozens of jobs are at stake and I don't include players. Grow a pair ffs.

Hope Beardsley gets the push he is utter shite at coaching. I wouldn't be surprised if its Pearson another piss poor manager.

Mcnamee67 - 6/3/2016 22:04

That would be the final nail billy. *shakes head in disbelief*

The day NUFC gets owned by someone that actually has ambition will be too late for some of us, we will be broon bread.

I'm not sure Ashley will sack him unless relegation is confirmed. You look at past history, Kinnear went cos of his dodgy ticker and Shearer came in with 8 games left when the damage had already been done. Pardew only went when Palace came in after breaking many unwanted records after some horrific run of results. That he WOULD'VE been sacked for at any other club in the country.

I don't know what Ashley thinks half the time, surely this is the end of the road for him now.

And the players are having a 2 day break so that's 3 days off in a row if you include saturday which we all should.
They should of been made to train extra and not be allowed time off the lazy useless fuckers.

A. Wall of silence suggests no action. Can you believe Charnley had no plan to replace McClaren, just shows they are quite happy to jog along in the bottom three and hope to escape at the last minute, just like last year. Bunch of amateurs and I hope they pay the price with relegation

John Hall says.

"I've been looking at the list of managers who are available and they haven't impressed me. They have to find someone exciting to motivate the players and the fans and there's only one man.

Newcastle United is a big club and it needs to think big. At times like this we have to be bold, it's a gamble either way, so let's gamble with the best.

Jose Mourinho would give the club a lift, like Keegan did in my day. They need to sell the club to him, to persuade him to come, even if it's just for 10 games this season."

Toon_NoMatterWot - 7/3/2016 16:07

John Hall says.

"I've been looking at the list of managers who are available and they haven't impressed me. They have to find someone exciting to motivate the players and the fans and there's only one man.

Newcastle United is a big club and it needs to think big. At times like this we have to be bold, it's a gamble either way, so let's gamble with the best.

Jose Mourinho would give the club a lift, like Keegan did in my day. They need to sell the club to him, to persuade him to come, even if it's just for 10 games this season."

Good to see John Hall's spent all the money he got from Mike Ashley on crack .

Craig Hope from The Mail Is claiming the board met in York (coincidentally McClaren's home town) without McClaren and that he WILL be sacked.