The Rafa Benitez Thread | Page 52 | Vital Football

The Rafa Benitez Thread

No guarantee that it would only be one year in The Championship. It shoud be with the resources they have got but this is Newcastle Utd

Yet we, as fans, supporters, are continually under a barrage of criticism from the press. This morning in the Sunday Times another example with Rod Liddle's column and the headline 'Entitled Newcastle fans deserve to go down. See you at 'The Den'. He has his opinion yet the column was slanted to suit his agenda. I've seen more bad times than good at SJP but I'm under no illusion. Entitled is not one of them.

Yet we, as fans, supporters, are continually under a barrage of criticism from the press. This morning in the Sunday Times another example with Rod Liddle's column and the headline 'Entitled Newcastle fans deserve to go down. See you at 'The Den'. He has his opinion yet the column was slanted to suit his agenda. I've seen more bad times than good at SJP but I'm under no illusion. Entitled is not one of them.

Rod Liddle has always been a Cockney **** of the highest order. Our supporters liking ourselves with Man Utd was always ridiculous, him doing the same between Millwall and us equally so. The bloke's a dickhead.

Just as an aside, to show the true colours of Rod Liddle, he left his wife and two sons on THEIR HONEYMOON, aged 43 to be with some 22 year old girl. Guess what, that didn't work out either.

You can take the boy out of Millwall........

Just as an aside, to show the true colours of Rod Liddle, he left his wife and two sons on THEIR HONEYMOON, aged 43 to be with some 22 year old girl. Guess what, that didn't work out either.

You can take the boy out of Millwall........
As a further aside were his two sons injected ?

"See you at The Den ", like it's a threat, the muppet. We've been The Den before and got results and got on well with their fans, seem to remember Clarky scoring there and maybe Gav Peacock with Budgie in goal although I may be confusing two different games .

Can’t wait should be a laugh a minute. Millwall away is one game I shall not be attending as I can’t run anymore at my grand old age😂

"See you at The Den ", like it's a threat, the muppet. We've been The Den before and got results and got on well with their fans, seem to remember Clarky scoring there and maybe Gav Peacock with Budgie in goal although I may be confusing two different games .

I was there when Peacock scored the only goal, early 90s. They threw bricks at us for afters 🤣🙄😒