The Proposed New Euro Greed League | Vital Football

The Proposed New Euro Greed League

Mcnamee67

Vital Champions League
This proposed 'European super league' that is being mooted could be the start of the implosion of the Premiership. The German and French teams are not being a part of it so it hasn't got off the ground yet but it seems that some clubs in the Premiership have shown their hand. It makes the rest of the season a bit 'up in the air'

This proposed 'European super league' that is being mooted could be the start of the implosion of the Premiership. The German and French teams are not being a part of it so it hasn't got off the ground yet but it seems that some clubs in the Premiership have shown their hand. It makes the rest of the season a bit 'up in the air'
Don't know if you heard Gary Neville on about it Mc ?
He was going off on one and reckons it won't take off.

Don't know if you heard Gary Neville on about it Mc ?
He was going off on one and reckons it won't take off.
Read about it Pie, and rightly so. Problem is 'how will it be handled' by Masters and Co.? The intent has been shown and other clubs (I'll not say lesser clubs) will see them in a different light. This is a whole new ball game.

Apologies to Mac and PieMag but I thought your comments in the Fulham thread about the new massive news of the Euro league deserved it's own thread so I shifted your posts.

Once this is announced then things will kick off big style and I wouldn't be surprised if the PL back down in our alleged takeover in a way of a two finger salute to the big clubs who supposedly hoyed their toys out of the pram over it.

Apologies to Mac and PieMag but I thought your comments in the Fulham thread about the new massive news of the Euro league deserved it's own thread so I shifted your posts.
Aye, it's a far bigger story than Fulhams results 😁
Still shaking me head at Liverpool and Man Utd like....

If this fully goes ahead then there's no choice but to kick the 6 clubs out of the premier league as it undermines the value of it. Technically it could mean that if these 6 filled the top 6 places in the table that the qualifying spots for the current champions league would go to placings 7 - 10.

Gary Neville was on the money in his damning verdict on this proposed new league. I think he summed up the feelings of your ordinary run of the mill supporter.

If it does go ahead all participants deserve to be rightly so kicked out of their leagues.

Purely from a thought of a NUFC fan , I just hope that any lingering possibility of a middle east backed takeover is not now pie in the sky as they were rumoured to be linked with Inter Milan .... who will be a founding member of this new league and possibly a more attractive proposition!!!

Rumours that the European games have been postponed on the back of the 12 clubs resigning from their current European allegance although nowt has been confirmed. Expect loads more fall out in the coming days

Last edited:
Also with us having to face Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City still, the fact that they could be expelled will see us get another 9 points.

Let them go but they DO NOT come under FIFA or UEFA's jurisdiction. No European qualification, None of their players eligible for international call ups. They fund it themselves, they have their own thing completely separate from the rest of football and that league is not recognised by any football governing body throughout the world.

After a couple of seasons of probably the most boring competition on earth they will come crawling back. Let ALL registered clubs from level 1 to level 11 on the pyramid vote to allow them back. Personally i'd keep them the fuck out but IF they are allowed back then they start at level 11!

Spurs and Arsenal have got a fucking cheek considering neither of them are even in the top 6 at present. Liverpool take 30 years to win the PL then act like a child threatening to take his ball home if he doesn't get his own way. They'd be fucking lucky to finish in the top 6 after their performance this season.

A lot was made of human rights, piracy and all that shite with our proposed Saudi takeover yet the biggest concern are the Yanks. They make Mike Ashley look like a fucking pussycat next to their self serving greed.

Arsenal, Man Utd & Liverpool all under American ownership, Chelsea has an American lawyer as chairman. Man City own New York FC as part of the City Football Group and with some digging if any can be arsed I'm sure Spurs will have an American connection somewhere. Absolute ***** the Americans!

Bunch of greedy bastards. Should kick them out of the Premier League and when they want to come back have to start in the conference. All about the 'sky' teams and money and bollocks to everyone else from stopping Newcastle's Saudi takeover to not supporting grass roots football. Self centered bunch of *****

Conference would be too good for them, Level 11 on the pyramid would be more deserving WITH a 1000 point deduction.

Liverpool - Liverpool Premier League
Man City & Utd - Manchester League
London clubs - Thames Valley league

Hopefully it would take them 10 years to get promoted to level 10.

Corrupt *****!

Stand down.
It's not going to happen according to Boris '14 days to flatten the curve' Johnson.

Well they did a number on Masters then.

Block our takeover to stop another super rich club joining the elite all the while plotting to bite the hand that feeds them.

Adds more fuel to the fire imho

It makes a mockery of the whole O & D's test which I'm sure the lawyers of a certain Mike Ashley will be taking notes on.

The lot of them should be taken to the High Court and forced to sell, it's been done before when Blackpool got rid of the Oyston family.