The Premier League - Are They Mad? | Vital Football

The Premier League - Are They Mad?

Sheer and utter greed . They are paying their players obscene wages and want fans to fund it . Utterly disgusting. Best way is no fan in this country to subscribe to this appalling robbery
Also clubs are making other staff members redundant. Arsenal let a load of staff go but if they got rid of ozil that could have saved all their jobs. He is on like 200k a week yet the office staff let go were on 23k a year.

Also clubs are making other staff members redundant. Arsenal let a load of staff go but if they got rid of ozil that could have saved all their jobs. He is on like 200k a week yet the office staff let go were on 23k a year.

Ozil's on £350k per week and they cannot offload him as nobody seems to want him. As he has a contract Arsenal will have to continue paying him as he intends to stay put. Its reported that he didn't take the pay cut that the rest of the Arsenal playes did.

A few days ago he offered to pay the wages of the person who is the Arsenal mascot (and does other work for Arsenal) while he still remains an Arsenal player.

The Premership is reported to be willing to LOAN money to Division One and Two clubs.

As for the Championship, the PL will LOAN money in exchange for wage cap being brought into the Championship and the Championship agreeing to the easing of the rules regarding the purchase of foreign players post Brexit transition.

Easing of the rules re foreign player acquisition may well reduce the fees Championship clubs receive especially for home produced players. Furthermore a wage cap may also make it easier to attract players from the Championship due to the widening of pay levels.

Championship clubs should resist that offer especially as most clubs are backed by really wealthy owners (unlike Norwich) who should have the means to support their clubs. Furthermore EFL is talking aout getting a commercial loan.

Talk about pure greed ...... 100,000 people bought the Liverpool v Sheff Utd game at a cost of £14.95 each. That means ONE game generated ONE MILLION and 495 thousand pounds of income . Multiply that by all the games that will be Box Office and you are talking multi millions of pounds being made out of suffering fans because they can’t watch their teams , and the greedy PL doesnt really want to help the small clubs . That £50m help offer is peanuts to them

Talk about pure greed ...... 100,000 people bought the Liverpool v Sheff Utd game at a cost of £14.95 each. That means ONE game generated ONE MILLION and 495 thousand pounds of income . Multiply that by all the games that will be Box Office and you are talking multi millions of pounds being made out of suffering fans because they can’t watch their teams , and the greedy PL doesnt really want to help the small clubs . That £50m help offer is peanuts to them
I wonder how much ifollow/efl is raking in too? I find ifollow a bit shit but they must be rolling in it.

That happened to me on the first home game. I emailed them and they sent a refund a couple of weeks later.

My ifollow starts okay but then drops out or slows down. I've a fast broadband etc and new laptop.

Also for the WW game the ifollow was still showing highlights of 1st half at 16:10?