The Premier League 2019/20 Season Thread | Page 18 | Vital Football

The Premier League 2019/20 Season Thread

Bournemouth have disproved the theory that cheats never prosper, and that is the problem with the way too many clubs are run.

They have picked up around half a billion pounds in revenue while in the Premier League, and probably more.

The prats on Sky and BT Sport will be snivelling about how a wonderful fairy tale has come to an end. I am in the garden with a rum and coke, deliberately not watching it.

I'm watching Match of The Day for the first time in a long time and I nearly turned it off the second the commentator mentioned the Bournemouth "fairy tail". What a load of crap.

Didn't and wouldn't watch any of it.
And a completely fake ending to the season
Liverpool not proper champions.
Likewise Leeds.
All of it fake.

Well that was all a bit of a non event really, certainly compared to The Championship.

The funniest thing was seeing my lad thinking he was Jeff Stelling. He turned the living room into a studio running the TV, an ipad, play station, phone and two lap tops with different matches. I'm not quite sure where a couple of the feeds were coming from but the commentary wasn't in English.

His biggest problem was trying to watch too much which guaranteed he was watching the wrong game when anything happened. He was also most offended when he realised his beloved Man. City had been relegated to Sky Sports 1. After a bit of panic he managed to get a free 7 day entertainment pass on Now TV just in time for kick off.

He was also most offended when he realised his beloved Man. City had been relegated to Sky Sports 1. After a bit of panic he managed to get a free 7 day entertainment pass on Now TV just in time for kick off

Err.............wasn't that the free game on Pick..Freeview Ch11 ???

Didn't watch but that was what was being indicated on my TV channel list at Lunchtime

Didn't and wouldn't watch any of it.
And a completely fake ending to the season
Liverpool not proper champions.
Likewise Leeds.
All of it fake.
No offence, but why aren't Liverpool proper champions?
It was effectively all over before the lockdown. I'd have given them it, even if the season didn't restart. Trust me, I don't want to hear all about until the end of time either!

As long as it’s not Man U winning the league I am happy. Bournemouth getting relegated has really pleased me too.

Err.............wasn't that the free game on Pick..Freeview Ch11 ???

Didn't watch but that was what was being indicated on my TV channel list at Lunchtime
We did not know that. It was worth it to see him go from smugly in control of his tech kingdom to 'Where the Hell is the Man City game' and ensuing panic.

Not proper champions because I really can't stand them.
They are very poor winners I’ll give you that. Setting off fireworks after 60 minutes outside the ground against Chelsea. Not sure their coaching staff covered themselves in glory then either (not that Lampard did either).

I’ve heard Klopp was unpopular in Germany and until now I’ve not really understood why.

But unfortunately they are champions fair and square.

Bournemouth considering legal action against Hawk eye over their relegation.

Shows just how lost the game has become imo.

It's absolutely pathetic when teams try to cry foul over something as minimal as that in a desperate attempt to save themselves. Have some dignity and get planning for next season.

Bournemouth are due £5m in transfer fees this summer...but apparently owe £32m over the same period!

They are very poor winners I’ll give you that. Setting off fireworks after 60 minutes outside the ground against Chelsea. Not sure their coaching staff covered themselves in glory then either (not that Lampard did either).

I’ve heard Klopp was unpopular in Germany and until now I’ve not really understood why.

But unfortunately they are champions fair and square.

They weren't gracious Champions when they dominated in my youth and they still aren't today, the years may have passed but as they say "a Leopard doesn't change its spots". Liverpool may have lots of trophies, lots of fans and lots of money. But one thing they will never ever have is class!