The post about the Tommy Robinson post | Page 2 | Vital Football

The post about the Tommy Robinson post

I bumped into Tommy a few weeks ago, walking beside the Leeds & Liverpool canal, Tommy Cannon that is. He didn`t have Ball with him and he`s not looking so young these days; still has a funny grin though, and is a very friendly chap. Havent` recently bumped into anyone called Shirley or Sally. Rock on.

I bumped into Tommy a few weeks ago, walking beside the Leeds & Liverpool canal, Tommy Cannon that is. He didn`t have Ball with him and he`s not looking so young these days; still has a funny grin though, and is a very friendly chap. Havent` recently bumped into anyone called Shirley or Sally. Rock on.

There's no way I'd bump in to him and not be able to say "rock on, Tommy". He's have never heard that one before, I bet. Did you?

Nope, just passed the time of day and commented on the weather. Actually, he didn`t look that well and had a walking stick. Must have improved though as I think he`s in panto in Crewe !

Not sure who Shirely is? But it was created to just point out this is a forum for football, not to talk about issues like that. Not really sure the point in this threat either? Rather pointless.
I don't know if you're new to this Board or an old hand in disguise but this has always been a medium for may topics rather than purely football. I'd rather the Site Admin acted as arbiters as to what's good or not rather than a member who can exercise his/her rights either by ignoring threads or people rather than tell us what we should or should not write about.

JamesPatrick - What's your opinion on the conspiracy theory that Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur were killed by the FBI in an attempt to end “rap culture” in the midst of the infamous West Coast Vs East Coast Hip-Hop war.

My wife said I wear biggie smalls.

JamesPatrick - What's your opinion on the conspiracy theory that Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur were killed by the FBI in an attempt to end “rap culture” in the midst of the infamous West Coast Vs East Coast Hip-Hop war.

Or possibly that Suge Knight had some involvement in their murders?

Let us know what you think x
Well i have always, like a lot of others had the thought he could be still alive, however when you realise that by the mid-1990s, the West Coast had proved itself in the hip-hop world with Death Row Records, the label that included Tupac, Dr. Dre, and Snoop Dogg.
Meanwhile, Biggie’s 1993 album “Ready to Die" helped give the East Coast label Bad Boy Records, Puff Daddy’s label, some recognition, along with Jay-Z’s “Reasonable Doubt.”
Tupac and his fans interpreted Biggie’s 1994 song “Who Shot Ya?“ as a diss track because he had been robbed and shot two months before the song's release. The track's lyrics described a situation very similar to what happened to Tupac.
Then also in the 1996 song "Hit 'Em Up," Tupac struck back: He alluded to having an affair with Biggie's wife, Faith Evans.

So this could be enough to show it was a genuine incident where he was killed rather than it being a theory they were killed off but still a difficult one to answer. That being said and addressing the matter with Suge.....
Like you have said there are theories that Suge Knight, the CEO of Death Row Records, the man in the driver's seat when Tupac got shot could have had something to do either of the deaths People believe he wanted Tupac dead so he wouldn't switch record labels, or that he had Biggie killed out of revenge for Tupac's murder. Or that he had Biggie killed to distract investiagtors from pointing the blame for Tupac's death in his direction.
But then i beleive it was in January 2015, Knight was arrested after a hit-and-run in Los Angeles. He was charged with one count of murder, one count of attempted murder, and two counts of hit-and-run. If he's convicted, he potentially faces life in prison.

It has and always will be an area where there are many theories on. But this is the facts as i see it. Thank you for the question, its a good one! I welcome your answer, JamesP x

As you are new i wondered if you knew anything about digital optimizers?
Thank you for your question. Do you want an understanding of it as an overall or the different points which are within this subject?
As you are new i wondered if you knew anything about digital optimizers?

Well the way i understand it and correct me if i am wrong but the optimisation is the process of increasing the impact of an ad. Which is basically using past performance and future forecasting to determine how much to spend for future goals, and to amend campaigns in-flight. Optimising campaigns involves cutting losses for underperforming segments, and scaling up high-performing segments. There are Levels to Optimise Your Ads. This optimisation process begins with creative, moves on to placements and individual publishers, and finally to a campaign-wide level.Optimisation can be done pre-flight, during a campaign, or after a campaign’s completion.
Optimisation begins at the most granular level so that easy corrections are taken into account before making sweeping campaign management changes. Start by re evaluating your creatives.There are some cases for making more drastic changes to your campaigns, however:
1)Poor overall CTR (click-through rate) on all creatives and placements (with significant sample size)
2) Poor overall CVR (conversion rate) on the clicks coming from a site (e.g., lots of clicks, but no conversions).
3) Prohibitive costs (high eCPMs) resulting in higher costs per click and action. Poor ROI. Then you have to look at the By-Side....
Creative-The most important element in your media buying campaigns is your creative. Optimising your creative units can help you determine if the problem is your inventory or creative unit.
Placement- Finding the right placement that is driving performance for your campaign – homepage, leaderboard, run of site, you name it.
Supplier- You can optimise at the publisher level, which evaluates the publisher’s overall performance including all of their placements within a campaign.
Campaign- Finally, after a campaign has been optimised from a creative, placement, and site level, there are a few considerations you may want to make at the campaign level, such as day-parting, geo-targeting, browser, demographics, etc. Campaign level optimisation is completed last, as you need to gather enough data to make informed decisions. For example, you could view an hourly breakdown of your campaign statistics to determine if campaign level day-parting should be included in your optimisation efforts.
Once this has all been taken into account, I Myself JamesP have always struggled with the understanding of the engines involved but i shall explain them as i see it, and touching on the yielding-At its core, a publisher's goal is to find the brand willing to pay the highest amount for one impression. Like most of digital advertising, the original players, like the publisher, managed their yield optimisation in-house. Today, most large and mid-sized publishers source third parties to facilitate their yield optimisation, namely SSPs (Supply Side Platforms). Then taking into account, the publishers selling directly to agencies and advertisers have the yield and performance of ad trafficking measured by the ad server. When inventory is sold to an exchange or network, there are a number of other factors involved in the price and impressions served, as the final buyer (the agency or advertisers) may be found through various intermediary platforms.
Thats my view, correct me if thats not what your looking for or if you need a bit more on it. I welcome your further questions or replies. Thanks, JamesP

Or possibly that Suge Knight had some involvement in their murders?

Let us know what you think x
Well i have always, like a lot of others had the thought he could be still alive, however when you realise that by the mid-1990s, the West Coast had proved itself in the hip-hop world with Death Row Records, the label that included Tupac, Dr. Dre, and Snoop Dogg.
Meanwhile, Biggie’s 1993 album “Ready to Die" helped give the East Coast label Bad Boy Records, Puff Daddy’s label, some recognition, along with Jay-Z’s “Reasonable Doubt.”
Tupac and his fans interpreted Biggie’s 1994 song “Who Shot Ya?“ as a diss track because he had been robbed and shot two months before the song's release. The track's lyrics described a situation very similar to what happened to Tupac.
Then also in the 1996 song "Hit 'Em Up," Tupac struck back: He alluded to having an affair with Biggie's wife, Faith Evans.

So this could be enough to show it was a genuine incident where he was killed rather than it being a theory they were killed off but still a difficult one to answer. That being said and addressing the matter with Suge.....
Like you have said there are theories that Suge Knight, the CEO of Death Row Records, the man in the driver's seat when Tupac got shot could have had something to do either of the deaths People believe he wanted Tupac dead so he wouldn't switch record labels, or that he had Biggie killed out of revenge for Tupac's murder. Or that he had Biggie killed to distract investiagtors from pointing the blame for Tupac's death in his direction.
But then i beleive it was in January 2015, Knight was arrested after a hit-and-run in Los Angeles. He was charged with one count of murder, one count of attempted murder, and two counts of hit-and-run. If he's convicted, he potentially faces life in prison.

It has and always will be an area where there are many theories on. But this is the facts as i see it. Thank you for the question, its a good one! I welcome your answer, JamesP x

JP, what a wonderful conversion from your original beef. You are truly a born again poster.

You'll be posting on the dreaded Brexit subject soon.

JP, what a wonderful conversion from your original beef. You are truly a born again poster.

You'll be posting on the dreaded Brexit subject soon.
I apologise for setting off on the wrong foot. Shall be using the board for what it is intended for now. JamesP