The post about the Tommy Robinson post | Vital Football

The post about the Tommy Robinson post

nibbles

Vital Football Hero
Why the need to create it I really don't know. Thankfully it seems to have been nipped in the bud early on but it's not what this messageboard is for Shirley?

Not sure who Shirely is? But it was created to just point out this is a forum for football, not to talk about issues like that. Not really sure the point in this threat either? Rather pointless.

Not sure who Shirely is? But it was created to just point out this is a forum for football, not to talk about issues like that. Not really sure the point in this threat either? Rather pointless.

Blimey, talk about taking a post out of context. Nibbles made no threat whatsoever. Some people need to calm down, and stop thinking others are after them ;-)

The point is, he has made a thread about a thread he didnt see the point in creating, thus bringing more attention to it, yet the original post has now ended. No omes has taking it out of context. Simply stating facts, Back to the football.

The point is, he has made a thread about a thread he didnt see the point in creating, thus bringing more attention to it, yet the original post has now ended. No omes has taking it out of context. Simply stating facts, Back to the football.

I was just pointing out that you wrote "threat" instead of "thread" in your reply to Nibbles. Or are you trying to be the board's new scapegoat? :-)

Last edited:
Oh it appears i have, it was meant to me “thread”. Now thats cleared up, perhaps we can find out who Shirely is!

This is a forum for any old crap we like spouting off about. As stated, read the title to avoid non footie stuff.