The Political Posts From "WBA after DC" | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Political Posts From "WBA after DC"

All i'd say is he should at least do the decent thing, honour his promise, and put a sht load of money into the NHS. That should have been in his initial press conference, the other day when he announced he was standing for Tory leader/PM. Or at least detail his NHS plans, following a future Brexit. I'd have had some respect for him if he had. Rather than reducing income tax for those in the higher bracket???? Whats that all about?:wack:

All i'd say is he should at least do the decent thing, honour his promise, and put a sht load of money into the NHS. That should have been in his initial press conference, the other day when he announced he was standing for Tory leader/PM. Or at least detail his NHS plans, following a future Brexit. I'd have had some respect for him if he had. Rather than reducing income tax for those in the higher bracket???? Whats that all about?:wack:
He is a racist looking after his own and spouting a load of right wing populist shite. He really is our very own Donald Trump and I loathe him.

Aimed at those who will vote for him in the leadership election