The Political Posts From "Today's League Two match thread." | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Political Posts From "Today's League Two match thread."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely Jeremy is a buffoon who prevents there being a real opposition to the right wing dominated Conservative party that is leading us down the drain hole of Brexit. Other than that, I'm sure he would make someone a really super great uncle.

And here’s me thinking it was the British public that voted in favour of Brexit, I didn’t realise it was in fact the right wing dominated Conservative party.

Lovely Jeremy is a buffoon who prevents there being a real opposition to the right wing dominated Conservative party that is leading us down the drain hole of Brexit. Other than that, I'm sure he would make someone a really super great uncle.

If you really think Corbyn offers no real opposition to this right wing government then you really haven't been watching or listening very hard.
Why do you think the two year smear campaign against him has been deemed so necessary? Truth is he really does represent an alternative; one those with all the power and wealth find completely objectionable hence the upside down political world we now inhabit where a life long anti racist is painted as an anti Semite...

Um she does have a degree at Cambridge, something most if not all of us would not be able to achieve....
It was Oxford, and a Desmond (2:2) in Geography ain't much to shout about. She's a nasty woman with a strange hatred for immigrants and the poor. But let's leave it there.

It was Oxford, and a Desmond (2:2) in Geography ain't much to shout about. She's a nasty woman with a strange hatred for immigrants and the poor. But let's leave it there.

I was referring to Diane Abbott!
Who went to Cambridge and did History.
And yes Michael Portillo went to Grammar School. Both were at Harrow Grammar. One in boys school, other in girls.
Assume its obvious which way around!

I assume Dianne Abbott failed her Maths GCSE or O Level back in the day.

Why would you assume something like that??
If someone went through a Grammar School education in the 60s and went on to Cambridge, i would have thought it extremely likely they would have passed many O-Levels and A-Levels at high grades.

Unless you happen to think its funny to make comments like that.

Yes indeed. She went to school with Michael Portillo i think???

I can stomach Portillo because of his rail travelogues and his coming out.

Back on track (pun intended).
Yes indeed. She went to school with Michael Portillo i think???

I can stomach Portillo due to his rail travelogues and coming out.

What I can't stand is the nepotism of the likes of Quintin Hogg handing down his so called elected seat, of Hykeham and Sleaford to his son Douglas who used 'ucking taxpayers money to tp clean his moat out. Mark my words the same will happen with Rees-Mogg and his son.

Back to Mr. Portillo, and back on track (pun intended) the glitterazzi on Stagnent.net who were a nare a fortnight ago claiming the Imps were serial bottlers - now have quite a nasty (in places) thread called Bottlejobs, all is not well at FM:

https://stagsnet.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35311

As they say on MasterChef, enjoy.

Last edited:
Labour has a degree of nepotism as well, though. See Hilary Benn and Stephen Kinnock to name but two.

Labour has a degree of nepotism as well, though. See Hilary Benn and Stephen Kinnock to name but two.

Who both fought different seats from thier fathers, where as dear old Quintin handed the same Parlimentry seat to his son. Where is the right wing looney Caroline Johnson in this debate?

Who both fought different seats from thier fathers, where as dear old Quintin handed the same Parlimentry seat to his son.

I have difficulty following your tale of the Hoggs. Douglas ceased to be an MP (for Marylebone) in 1970 and Douglas started at Grantham in 1979.

Why would you assume something like that??
If someone went through a Grammar School education in the 60s and went on to Cambridge, i would have thought it extremely likely they would have passed many O-Levels and A-Levels at high grades.

Unless you happen to think its funny to make comments like that.

I think you should lighten up a bit.
You must have forgotten the 2017 General Election when Dianne Abbott got her sums wrong live on a radio interview when questioned about funding the police force. She would be very well suited to be a Labour Chancellor of the Exchequer with her accounting skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.