The player who left thread | Page 536 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Dont think Pep will start him. Will keep sending him down the line to warm up and piss everybody off. I just hope that nobody does anything silly and throw something at him. Give him all the dogs abuse you want but keep it verbal.

Not even a cabbage ?.

Maybe a small less dangerous Brussel sprout ?.

Be very English that we throw vegetables to show our disapproval while the Spanish (Madrid) wave white hankies.

Not even a cabbage ?.

Be very English that we throw vegetables to show our disapproval while the Spanish (Madrid) wave white hankies.
He's playing with the rich kids now so I think out of season asparagus or avocado would be more in order

No doubt he will be booed but I think I’m in the minority who appreciates what he did for us. I don’t think there are many players who would turn down the opportunity to win the PL, possibly champions league too and become the most expensive British player of all time. He has it in his locker to do something stupid and so do some fans so I hope nothing kicks off

Last edited:
I hope he doesn't play as I'd rather Cash faces Sterling. I remain intrigued by the radio silence on his injury. Is it shin splints again? Whilst I don't wish injuries on anyone I'd have a good laugh if Purslow came out and said " Lads it was all a wind up. We just had to get a duffer off the books"

I hope he doesn't play as I'd rather Cash faces Sterling. I remain intrigued by the radio silence on his injury. Is it shin splints again? Whilst I don't wish injuries on anyone I'd have a good laugh if Purslow came out and said " Lads it was all a wind up. We just had to get a duffer off the books"

And here is Purslow as he tells the lads..

Not even a cabbage ?.

How about a pigs head like the one thrown at Figo when he left Barca for Madrid

He's probably not even going to play. If he does I'll probably not boo him. I think the only former player I've ever booed and knew beforehand I was going to boo was Kieran Clark though.

He's probably not even going to play. If he does I'll probably not boo him. I think the only former player I've ever booed and knew beforehand I was going to boo was Kieran Clark though.
I've got a hunch guardiola will start him if he's fit. They've got about 12 games in December so he will need that big squad, plus for shithousery alone I think he will play him

I've got a hunch guardiola will start him if he's fit. They've got about 12 games in December so he will need that big squad, plus for shithousery alone I think he will play him
You sir, have an evil mind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think it’s accepted that a returning player gets it both barrels - unless like Paul McGrath, was an actual legend and returned with another club past his prime (I don’t actually remember him playing against us after he left, but you get my meaning)

I'm now trying to think of any ex player who may have received a good welcome back. Must admit I'm struggling but in the back of my mind there's been a couple .

If someone clapped him with a cabbage it would be hilarious
Any vegetables would work (as long as they’re rotten). Bring back the stocks, I say, and while we’re at it, a good old fashion red hot poker never did anyone any harm :grinning: