The player who left thread | Page 361 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

I'm not so sure the medics really know with this shin splints stuff. He had a similar injury in the championship. I'm not even sure he'll return this season if he pulled up with same problem pre Fulham. Is it something to do with his large calf muscle? I think I notice him walking at about 5 to 1 (duck footed), a condition that can lead to shin splints.

I'm not so sure the medics really know with this shin splints stuff. He had a similar injury in the championship. I'm not even sure he'll return this season if he pulled up with same problem pre Fulham. Is it something to do with his large calf muscle? I think I notice him walking at about 5 to 1 (duck footed), a condition that can lead to shin splints.
Apparently developing the calf muscles is recommended for those who suffer shin splints

Apparently developing the calf muscles is recommended for those who suffer shin splints
Interesting. If its not that then maybe duck feet issue...I had that but solved via yoga and pilates. That takes time. Anyway he couldn't really get any bigger calf muscles so it's all the more strange.

Both Neville and Carragher had SJ in their euro squads on Monday night football tonight. Neither had Lingaard. Sensible that a player in great premier league form for 2 seasons goes above a few match streak player like Lingaard is on. If Lingaard is still playing like this for the rest of the season and then from the start of next season up to the WC then he will be a pick quite rightly for that.

100 % SJ is going (if fit) .The narrative has changed from the hype of last week. Carragher said he thought the FA had released on the q that SJ was going to quell the mass hysteria around the media about SJ missing out.

just been reading in the mail on line that grealish is now out till may ? is there any truth in that and as good as he is for us this shin injury seems to be a real problem and if he is having to have long lay offs is it better to cash in on him in the summer and use the money to bring in some quality

just been reading in the mail on line that grealish is now out till may ? is there any truth in that and as good as he is for us this shin injury seems to be a real problem and if he is having to have long lay offs is it better to cash in on him in the summer and use the money to bring in some quality

Better quality than Super Jack ?

Good luck with that.

Well he`s always missed games every season, i think last season was the first time he hadn`t missed 8/10 games which he tends to be injured for since he came into squad as a kid, sometimes more if you look at his record but.........

I don`t think this is an injury, i think he has stuff going on and i personally think it`s a drinking issue which the club are trying to sort out.

I hope Jack wants to fix the problem, and that may mean a complete re-think how he lives his life off the pitch.

I want to be wrong though.

Well he`s always missed games every season, i think last season was the first time he hadn`t missed 8/10 games which he tends to be injured for since he came into squad as a kid, sometimes more if you look at his record but.........

I don`t think this is an injury, i think he has stuff going on and i personally think it`s a drinking issue which the club are trying to sort out.

I hope Jack wants to fix the problem, and that may mean a complete re-think how he lives his life off the pitch.

I want to be wrong though.

So he pulls up in training after 10 minutes. Does that look like a drinking problem?
#fake_news

Where is the evidence that SJ has a drinking problem ?

Shock horror he could be just injured . *Not everything is a conspiracy.

*except on the tinternet or social medya.:lol:

you drive like this, (during lockdown is an aside but he had just told everyone else what to do) and you bring on the conspiracy theories. No?

And that isn't me making any comment on the conspiracy theories btw, just his behaviour, like the hippy crack etc, might just bring those things on himself?

you drive like this, (during lockdown is an aside but he had just told everyone else what to do) and you bring on the conspiracy theories. No?

And that isn't me making any comment on the conspiracy theories btw, just his behaviour, like the hippy crack etc, might just bring those things on himself?

Thats him being a cock .

Doesn’t indicate a drinking problem or addiction . Well not to me anyway.

Maybe its my age but I can't get my head around all this conspiracy stuff !