The player who left thread | Page 306 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

And now the plastic Mancs think that they can just swan in and pick him up in a transfer because they will lose Pogba (see https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...0.1701873825.1605025862-1169956610.1589370192)

What a bunch of deluded tossers they really are. No doubt Gasometer Bonce from TalkShite will be saying the same thing again now too.

When will these people realise that Jack is living the dream playing as captain for his club, for a boss who is a fellow supporter, with a coach who is also a fan and he is adored by all associated with Aston Villa. Playing in a performing team and getting recognition from all sources and getting to show his stuff at international level is all he would ever want. The smile on his face lately has been so inspiring and why would he swap that level of satisfaction to join a toxic club who are in decline.

Get over it, Jack is going nowhere!!

My goodness, who do these people think they are? Saying Grealish's price was an, "eye watering £80m; a fee United had no intention of paying" referring to Grealish as a "squad player".

I'm telling you now we will finish above United. Villa are in the ascendancy where as United are staggering around like a drunk wandering down a blind alley. They are heading nowhere for sometime.

Yes it would be easy if you could pick 12 players. :lol:
Now you know why I failed my maths exam.
It reminds of the story my dad told me about when he played against a Greek team for his army side. His unit team were winning and couldn’t understand how the Greeks were murdering them in the second half.
Then they counted the Greek team.

Bukayo Saka on Jack Grealish

“When I came here before in my first camp he was probably the player who impressed me the most in training.
“Before we played against Villa at the weekend we did analyse him and we picked him out as one of their main threats and he showed it in the game.

“He was amazing from start to finish so it is going to be good to play with him and not against him this week.”

An the pressure for Southgate to play Grealish just keeps on mounting...

https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...grealish-is-a-difficult-player-to-keep-quiet/

Imagine the team England could put out with a decent attack minded coach?

Just from the current squad...

Henderson
Walker Coady Mings
Sancho Henderson Rice Grealish
Sterling Kane Rashford

The attacking talent and strength in depth is the best in Europe. I hope he puts out a team similar to the above against Ireland who have little to no attacking quality. But knowing him, he'll start seven defenders, a shit goalkeeper and a front three that includes Mason Mount.

Imagine the team England could put out with a decent attack minded coach?

Just from the current squad...

Henderson
Walker Coady Mings
Sancho Henderson Rice Grealish
Sterling Kane Rashford

The attacking talent and strength in depth is the best in Europe. I hope he puts out a team similar to the above against Ireland who have little to no attacking quality. But knowing him, he'll start seven defenders, a shit goalkeeper and a front three that includes Mason Mount.

Personally I don't like Grealish in that 3,4,3 role, we see it too often that it's actually a 5,4,1 half the time and Grealish will be asked to defend defend defend, At the moment there is no reason why Rashford should be chosen above Grealish, Football fans all over the world are waking up to the realisation that Grealish is the real deal and the inform player in the Premiership, Deano's post above shows that Grealish pisses all over Rashford at the moment.

Would he seriously want to go to them? I think not
Like Spuds before them, United had their chance to get Jack and they blew it. He was valued at 80 million before his 5 year contract, before his first England cap and before his current form as the most exciting and creative player in the Country. If and it's a bloody big if - he will leave for 100 mill plus and to a team that look favourites to win the Champions League. Which pretty much rules United out.
If either Barcelona or Madrid come knocking then fair enough...but United? Don't be silly.

Like Spuds before them, United had their chance to get Jack and they blew it. He was valued at 80 million before his 5 year contract, before his first England cap and before his current form as the most exciting and creative player in the Country. If and it's a bloody big if - he will leave for 100 mill plus and to a team that look favourites to win the Champions League. Which pretty much rules United out.
If either Barcelona or Madrid come knocking then fair enough...but United? Don't be silly.

He wasn't valued at anything as he wasn't for sale, it was the media who came out with that bullshit. The club is hardly going to say he's not for sale but if you give us 80m he is.