The player who left thread | Page 537 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Any vegetables would work (as long as they’re rotten). Bring back the stocks, I say, and while we’re at it, a good old fashion red hot poker never did anyone any harm :grinning:
I don't think I could ever boo him . I want to hate him but I can't, if only he had a brain and good advisors. He could of been an all time legend here but he chose different through awful advise and a lack of brains. Oh well. Still won't boo him.

Despite being royally pissed off and blaming him partly for the mess that we have found ourselves trying to climb out of. I’d have him back in a heart beat. Joy to watch.That first touch :love: is the best I have ever seen in our shirt.

I will never boo a player or a team..(to be fair I'm pretty sure I booed Giggsy years ago when he went off injured..called him every name under the sun to find out he'd broken his wrist or something Hitting:lol:..anyway I wont be booing Jack although it doesnt look like any of us will be given the chance anyway.

I'm now trying to think of any ex player who may have received a good welcome back. Must admit I'm struggling but in the back of my mind there's been a couple .

Lewis Grabban, nothing over the top but a respectful round of applause which he acknowledged back. He was only here 5 minutes as well !!

Until he scored twice.

Unless my memory is playing tricks I'm sure it happened after he scored, may have been subbed off in injury time. Although I've just remembered he was only here on loan, so probably doesnt count as you already know they're only here for a short stint

Unless my memory is playing tricks I'm sure it happened after he scored, may have been subbed off in injury time. Although I've just remembered he was only here on loan, so probably doesnt count as you already know they're only here for a short stint

Possibly. I am thinking of the 5-5 match v Forest.

He has his faults outside of football but I wouldn't be unhappy to see JG back at the Villa provided he can still play well and would bring something to the team. However, most certainly not back for any sentimental reasons that he may harbour if he is unable to perform well?

Just read this interview in the Telegraph. Wants to come back here one day like Ashley Young has - personally I wouldnt have an issue with that as long as he isn't past it by then.
Also confirms the rumours that there had been talks with Manure the previous Summer. I'm guessing his off field antics may have put an end to that move

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...lusive-harder-expected-city-nice-100m-player/