The Play-Offs 2020 | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Play-Offs 2020

Who's going up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This game will be about as exciting as watching two rich London clubs playing in the FA cup final. zzzzzzz

Haha

Me working on the doors or Danny? Danny was a nice youth. I met him a couple of times for a beer

I have no idea where the rumour came from that I have worked the doors. Its hilarious though. I'm as far removed from being a bouncer as df from being a BBC producer.

I remember when you thought I was a 50 something bouncer in town Mao!

Good old Jom. I do miss the old fool.

RIP

Johnnie Walker Blue Label Ghost & Rare is less than 200 quid on the Whiskey Shop if you fancy treating yourself.

With liquid from the iconic Port Ellen distillery at its heart, this second edition of Blue Label Ghost & Rare features liquid from two other closed distilleries, Caledonian and Carsebridge, as well as rare malt from Blair Athol, Oban, Mortlach, Cragganmore and Dailuaine. Presented at a strength of 43.8% abv, each bottle is individually numbered.The nose is sweet with creamy vanilla, before waves of waxy citrus on the palate, with rich malt, tropical fruit and the unmistakable maritime smokiness of Port Ellen in the finish.

Taste Profile - sweet vanilla citrus malty biscuit smoky creamy waxy

Awards
  • Best Blended Scotch No Age Statement (Premium) — Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2020
  • Gold — San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019
Delicious

Haha

Me working on the doors or Danny? Danny was a nice youth. I met him a couple of times for a beer

I have no idea where the rumour came from that I have worked the doors. Its hilarious though. I'm as far removed from being a bouncer as df from being a BBC producer.

RIP

You mean you are not?

Haha

RIP

Jom passed?