The Play-Offs 2020 | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Play-Offs 2020

Who's going up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brentford manager is pretty cool, but who the fuck is he, and where did he come from. I can’t be arsed to look.

Brentford manager is pretty cool, but who the fuck is he, and where did he come from. I can’t be arsed to look.

Thomas Frank. He's Danish, and had an awful start to his Brentford career but they stuck with him. Interestingly his previous job was at Brondby and he resigned after he found out that his chairman was creating accounts on a forum to criticise him...

Thomas Frank. He's Danish, and had an awful start to his Brentford career but they stuck with him. Interestingly his previous job was at Brondby and he resigned after he found out that his chairman was creating accounts on a forum to criticise him...

Thomas Frank came from Brondby, just like Teemu Pukki. Promotion for Thomas Frank?

No Mitrovic for Fulham. Was it expected he would not play?

Oh, and no Adomah for Cardiff. You can see Harris munching on sour grapes on the sideline

Cardiff score from a set piece. Yawn

And then Fulham straight back, 1-1

Albert Adomah would have made a miracle tackle to stop that. If only nasty forest hadn't stopped them having him. Bastards

When I had my JimmyP account Dan asked me for an exclusive interview

Halcyon days :smoke:

The only downside to Cardiff missing out is we have to play them again next season.

My prediction is that they won’t even make the pray offs next season which will be nice.

No Mitrovic for Fulham. Was it expected he would not play?

Oh, and no Adomah for Cardiff. You can see Harris munching on sour grapes on the sideline

Fulham have got the job done without Mitrovic when he was missing due to injury or suspension this season. Best striker in the division, IMO.

I strongly fancy Fulham to beat Brentford in the final. Should be a good game of football.

Theres been some characters on here over the years. Its a pity we cant have a no holds barred reunion day.