Taylor82

Vital Squad Member
First legs:

Swansea vs Brentford - Sunday, July 26, 6.30pm

Cardiff vs Fulham - Monday, July 27, 7.45pm

Second legs:

Brentford vs Swansea - Wednesday, July 29, 7.45pm

Fulham vs Cardiff - Thursday, July 30, 7.45pm

Fighting my way through the disinterest I will say Brentford as I would actually like to see someone new get promoted.

I don't want to have to play the scum of Cardiff again and don't want them in our division.

I would much rather they left through the back door, but the front door suffices.

There we go, that's as far as I can be arsed

Brentford fans are a bunch of fucking holier than thou wankers & they’re a shit no mark club with zero history as long as they don’t go up I don’t care, Cardiff fans are also ***** but as Pope says not playing them would be a blessing.
We did unnecessarily fuck them over with uncle Albert so I was expecting to lose to them in the playoffs.

last time I checked we had to call everything EFL & EPL & Swansea & Cardiff were in Wales so why they can’t be the Lisbon lions & dirty huns in their own shit league I don’t know.

Just for fairness & so I offend absolutely everyone aren’t Fulham mostly famous for being named after the kind of nighttime activity Clanger & Flakez engage in on the strip of land or the arboretum & have a statue of a very talented paedo?

Brentford fans are a bunch of fucking holier than thou wankers & they’re a shit no mark club with zero history as long as they don’t go up I don’t care, Cardiff fans are also ***** but as Pope says not playing them would be a blessing.
We did unnecessarily fuck them over with uncle Albert so I was expecting to lose to them in the playoffs.

last time I checked we had to call everything EFL & EPL & Swansea & Cardiff were in Wales so why they can’t be the Lisbon lions & dirty huns in their own shit league I don’t know.
I am sure Cardiff would have done exactly the same in our position. They aren’t exactly paragons of virtue...

no they aren’t but we should be better & certainly better than Cardiff.
Until we try and cheat a French club out of £15m by claiming the player who died on the flight we chartered was still theirs, I'm going to call us and all the other thousands of clubs around the world "better" than Cardiff.

Neil Harris can take the skyscraper out of his own eye before pointing to the splinter in ours

Until we try and cheat a French club out of £15m by claiming the player who died on the flight we chartered was still theirs, I'm going to call us and all the other thousands of clubs around the world "better" than Cardiff.

Neil Harris can take the skyscraper out of his own eye before pointing to the splinter in ours

Fair comment it doesn’t sit right with me what we did & you don’t need to tell me what a bunch of ***** Cardiff are I actually had to go full football hooligan there & that is not me. If some fat moron is trying to attack me though I’ll fight back.

Lol...just realised I pressed Forest instead of Fulham :LOL:
Ive a good mate who supports Fulham, always a good day out there, nice old school ground on the banks of the Thames, so I’m hoping they manage it.
Anyone but those pair of Welsh c*nts

Must admit I am now more interested in who is coming down rather than who goes up. I think it will be Bournemouth and Watford now but we will see.

All three clubs are well funded if not well run so you would expect them to be challenging next season.