The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 64 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

Amid all this hysteria, I think we should reflect a while, and say some “goodbyes”. So, GOODBYE Albyun Carrier Bags, Gibson@Boro, Patrick Cheating Bamford & The Knuckle Draggers, and, most especially, Vermingham Shitty and all their kith and kin.

And a sincere and heartfelt goodbye to Erod and all HEITS. We will remember you.

Not watched the whole game back.

But I'm on my 3rd watch of the day of the Final hits hour highlights programme on sky.

I've just watched 3 hours of the Sky broadcast , great to see the players who were so unlucky not to even make the bench celebrating like they'd won the world cup.

Hutton Davis etc one player I didn't notice was Barney I'm guessing he's got his arse in his hands or I get that impression he's a real sulker

I've just watched 3 hours of the Sky broadcast , great to see the players who were so unlucky not to even make the bench celebrating like they'd won the world cup.

Hutton Davis etc one player I didn't notice was Barney I'm guessing he's got his arse in his hands or I get that impression he's a real sulker
Caught one glimpse of him on the pitch and he wasn't smiling!

Just thought I’d put in a word for a player I’ve spent a big part of the season maligning, Connor Hourihane. Unsung hero on the day and thank you!
Anwar takes players on and can beat them to the left and right, keep him.

Yes Hourihane played really well, had to sacrifice his attacking game to do a job on the day. Unfortunately he was unable to get in a position where he could unleash one of his thunderbolts all game.

Just thought I’d put in a word for a player I’ve spent a big part of the season maligning, Connor Hourihane. Unsung hero on the day and thank you!
Anwar takes players on and can beat them to the left and right, keep him.

Best 70 mins Hourihane has played since he joined us the last 20 he should have been replaced but hey we did it so I don't care. Hopefully he'll be sold for good money in the summer . As Chris wilder said you need the complete player in Midfield like SJM and Jack . We need another of that standard

Think Barney will be off this Summer, he's clearly not one for sitting on the bench. I'm sure Bruce used to say he was always moaning if he wasnt in the team

He had a good game.
He looked well up for it from the off.
First few minutes he was closing down .
getting stuck in setting the tone.
I have been critical. He has improved, as have many under Deano. Premier league class?. Don't know, but I would keep him to see and at very least squad player .
Deano rates him and he is young enough to fit with the philosophy of getting average age of squad down. Cannot see him being sold at all.

I wore my 1989 white hummel away shirt with the black shoulders and purple badge, as we were waiting to turn to park in the hilton next to the green something was thrown at the window near me, must have thought I was wearing a Derby shirt. ?

He had a good game.
He looked well up for it from the off.
First few minutes he was closing down .
getting stuck in setting the tone.
I have been critical. He has improved, as have many under Deano. Premier league class?. Don't know, but I would keep him to see and at very least squad player .
Deano rates him and he is young enough to fit with the philosophy of getting average age of squad down. Cannot see him being sold at all.

He's 28 mate , now is the time to sell him . He still has a high stock in the Championship . We could get a good fee probably over £5m ? for him . We need to be looking at players of the calibre or Delph and Milner like we had before or in fact even better than those two .
I know I don't rate Conor one jot but if he's in our starting 11 next season we'll be doing a Fulham or Cardiff .
We have the money to move forwards lets go for it surely .
We we have a side that SJM can't get in then we know we are back in the big time