The Pink ‘Un Show | Vital Football

The Pink ‘Un Show

Will watch it as last time Tuckster.
Hope you say that we are failing as a club.
Owners, Board, Manger and players all not good enough.

Great stuff Tucks - Getting to be a celeb :-) - also great exposer for the site.

Shout out for your pal FCBears :-) - I was trying to think of anything I wanted you to mention but can't think.

Have a good one.

Cheers fellas, I’ll see what opportunities I get to say stuff. MB runs it and tends to ask the guests’ opinions on whatever topics come up in the week/previous game.

One that is sure to come up is whether Basil is likely to play between now and January.

Here’s a link to the show. Met Chris Reeve from Talk Norwich City, who is a really nice bloke. Good fun and interesting stuff. If you fancy a go, email them - Michael Bailey reads out the email address during the show (I can’t remember it)

Good stuff Tuckster . As ever you come over very well . I liked your poser about Farke being not good enough ..,,,sharp intake of breath from MB . Does he not like a bit of controversy ?

Great stuff Tucks, only now catching up with all the podcasts and interviews. Some good recognition for Vital. I agree you came over very well and made it a balanced discussion.