The Philippe Coutinho Thread | Page 12 | Vital Football

The Philippe Coutinho Thread

I’m concerned about this transfer, not one Vital Villan has had a negative response. Is this the first time ever that we have had a consensus. Come on ladies and gents, think hard, there must be someone with a negative thought somewhere on here. What’s the point of a forum if we’re all happy?

View attachment 54812
#Deathofaforum?
Hasn't played for 3 years, Messi & Griezeman have left and he can't get in the Barcelona under 19 team or whatever it is they are currently playing

I haven't stopped smiling for 48 hours.
I even took the Mrs out for a curry tonight , including starters (not poppadoms) and offered a desert too (declined).
This is a monumental signing for AVFC.

Yep we've just signed the Barca version of Scott Hogan, who is a revelation at blues I'm told ;)

For me as long as he comes in with a good attitude and work ethic and some of his skills he will make the team better. Not because he has/had fantastic skills but if used correctly he can influence players we already have that have the potential to play with the same type of skill. What made/makes Coutinho different than most players is his desire to drive past, over and around people with skill and flair. If any of our current players pick up 10% of that from playing with him then it will be a win/win. I think we are paying for a footballing brain first and a footballer second. Just my take on it.

His addition is certainly giving us some midfield options. McGinn, Sansom, Luiz, Ramsey, Coutinho, Buendia with Chucky pushing for a few appearances as well.
Not to mention a fit again Nakamba. A DM type added to that mix should set us up a treat.