The Peterborough thread? | Vital Football

The Peterborough thread?

daveycrocket

Vital Squad Member
Someone might as well start: I thought we might struggle without Graham and Slattery at Charlton, but the result gives me great confidence that even without them, we're a match for anyone if we're on our game. At this stage they're both doubtful again.
6pm kick off tonight btw.

Let's hope we have our shooting boots on again tonight. I'm just off to Gillingham now actually...
B&Q, so will be passing the training ground, unless Budda is parked there 😉

Lark asks why are we having a Brizzle thread on that Brizzle thread, when we've not even had a Posh thread, when the Posh game's four days earlier? Onesirkeefy has said on that thread that it is the official Bristol Rovers thread. Confused....yes!

Need to win this one not least because it is one of the places that I enjoy going that will be easy to access for me next season. They could soon climb into the top two with games in hand so judging on that fact it will not be easy to get a result.

Need to win this one not least because it is one of the places that I enjoy going that will be easy to access for me next season. They could soon climb into the top two with games in hand so judging on that fact it will not be easy to get a result.
There are a good few who agree with you on the Prediction League thread.... me included unfortunately.

Last edited:
Someone might as well start: I thought we might struggle without Graham and Slattery at Charlton, but the result gives me great confidence that even without them, we're a match for anyone if we're on our game. At this stage they're both doubtful again.
6pm kick off tonight btw.

Late fitness tests for both today according to SE.
Fair bit of rain on wet ground in ME8 this pm. Should help our slick passing game.

I had hoped they would use the same camera angles they did against Lincoln, it is so much better than the using the camera on the GRS. I'm thinking the MS was only used because of the Sky coverage.