The Owners & CEO Thread | Page 69 | Vital Football

The Owners & CEO Thread

But from the other angle, if our desire is their expertise - what better way to prioritise their expertise by having them invest and have their own profits linked to performance....as opposed to just employing them.

But there are unlikely to be any profits ? - at least in the short/medium term.

4 new appointments to the Villa, V Sports board apparently. A couple from Altirios. My something is going on radar is on full blast lol.

One of the new appointments is the ceo of Orascom, which is apparently the world's largest construction company and is owned by Naseef Sawaris. They've just finished a 90k seater stadium in Egypt.

Another is someone connected to the hedge fund Wed Eden founded, worth 47 billion dollars and has been running a rail infrastructure company for Edens.

Something is afoot be it a new stadium or new plans for a renovation of villa park.

One of the new appointments is the ceo of Orascom, which is apparently the world's largest construction company and is owned by Naseef Sawaris. They've just finished a 90k seater stadium in Egypt.

Another is someone connected to the hedge fund Wed Eden founded, worth 47 billion dollars and has been running a rail infrastructure company for Edens.

Something is afoot be it a new stadium or new plans for a renovation of villa park.

I really wouldn't get your hopes up.

I've read elsewhere that all of the new board members are existing associates of Wes + Naz.
If we had wanted there expertise for infrastructure projects we could have simply employed them on a consultancy basis.

I really wouldn't get your hopes up.

I've read elsewhere that all of the new board members are existing associates of Wes + Naz.
If we had wanted there expertise for infrastructure projects we could have simply employed them on a consultancy basis.
I would doubt they have been brought in just so they need a bigger table in the boardroom. I also doubt Aterios have been invited in because NSWE are short of 80m or whatever it was. However time will tell as ever.

I would doubt they have been brought in just so they need a bigger table in the boardroom. I also doubt Aterios have been invited in because NSWE are short of 80m or whatever it was. However time will tell as ever.

I agree on both counts.

Equally though this is finance involving millions if not billions not something is mere mortals can wrap our heads around !

I wouldn't be surprised if things continued much as before - imo I would be surprised if these board changes are a prelude to a new stand or stadium.

Should try and get Aramco on board. We could buy all the wank 6 players and pay them to retire.

I agree on both counts.

Equally though this is finance involving millions if not billions not something is mere mortals can wrap our heads around !

I wouldn't be surprised if things continued much as before - imo I would be surprised if these board changes are a prelude to a new stand or stadium.
You may well be right. It might be for the extensive knowledge of broadcasting at Alterios via Sky, Comcast etc

The lads also probably don’t have 200m in cash just sitting around and raising another 200m in cash if they do isn’t as easy either.

I think I read an article that a lot of Nas’ wealth is tied up in his companies.