The Ørjan Nyland Thread | Vital Football

The Ørjan Nyland Thread

Pride of Lions

I am now official
Just watched Orjan's first interview on the OS.

He has a similar hair style to Jack, so hopefully they'll be going to the same stylist..... together!

:utv:

I think the only truly crap Scandinavian we've ever had was Okore and even he could possibly point to injury as the main reason for his failures.

I think the only truly crap Scandinavian we've ever had was Okore and even he could possibly point to injury as the main reason for his failures.
Although Scandinavian he was born in the Ivory Coast so maybe a crap Ivorian.

So, I wonder what will happen now with Steer and Bunn? With Nyland, Moreira and Sarkic I can see both of them moving on...

So, I wonder what will happen now with Steer and Bunn? With Nyland, Moreira and Sarkic I can see both of them moving on...
I thought Steer looked alright last night, surprised he has been pushed so far down the pecking order with the new arrivals assuming the new lads will be the first 2 keepers (otherwise pointless signing them)

I thought Steer looked alright last night, surprised he has been pushed so far down the pecking order with the new arrivals assuming the new lads will be the first 2 keepers (otherwise pointless signing them)

To be fair, Steer and Bunn have suffered from injuries over the last 2-3 seasons so it's in our interests to have (hopefully) someone we can rely on.